The IIAR> Analyst Of The Year is a long-running industry award that uniquely compiles input from analyst relations professionals and aims at highlighting individual analysts, new analysts, firms and client partners who have impressed our community. In other words, it’s our way to reflect and share our appreciation for the best industry analysts in the business.
At the IIAR> we believe in taking a stance and recognizing greatness when we see it -an approach we find more impactful than sprinkling awards to dozens of “winners”. This survey is open only for analyst relations professionals and agencies. It uses the IIAR> SOSM methodology based on perceived sales impact and strategic insights, resonance in the media, and ease of doing business.
The IIAR> Awards Committee
- Aniruddho Mukherjee (@aniruddho, LinkedIn) / IIAR> Board Member
- Crystal Golightly (@crysgolightly, LinkedIn) / IIAR> Board Member
- Gerry Van Zandt (@gerryvz, LinkedIn) / IIAR> Member
The IIAR> mainframe is gearing up to crunch the input from AR professionals for this year. The IIAR> Awards 2021 winners will be announced on 2nd December 2021.
Make sure you register your details below to get the invite to participate. Only validated AR Pros and AR Agencies will be allowed to fill the survey. By submitting this form, you also consent to being added to our newsletter -you can unsubscribe at any time.
Past IIAR> Analyst of the Year winners
The IIAR Analyst of The Year has been running since 2008, see below the past winners. Click Here for the full results year by year
Other posts on the IIAR> Awards
- A turn of the tides? The IIAR> Analyst and Firm Of The Year 2019
- Who will be the IIAR> Analyst of the Year 2019?
- Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas Party: IIAR Christmas Networking Party 2019 celebrating the Analyst of the year and the Analyst Firm of the year
- The IIAR Tragic Quadrant 2018
- IIAR> Analyst Of The Year 2018: The Awards Unwrapped.
- We know if you’ve been good or bad.
- Around Margaret Adam from IDC in 10 Questions
- The IIAR Tragic Quadrant for 2017
- IIAR Webinar: Tragic Quadrant
- Winners announced: IIAR Analyst of the Year 2016
- Who will be the IIAR Analyst of the Year 2016?
- Around Dan Bieler from Forrester in 10 questions
- Around Errol Rasit from Gartner in 10 Questions
- Winners announced: IIAR Analyst of the Year 2015
- Who’s the IIAR Analyst of the Year 2015?
- The IIAR “Tragic Quadrant”
- The IIAR Analyst of the Year 2014
- The IIAR Analyst Firm of the Year 2014
- IIAR Analyst of the Year 2012: Winners Announced!
- Results announced – IIAR Analyst of the Year 2012!
- Don’t forget to vote – IIAR Analyst of the Year 2012!
- IIAR ANALYST OF THE YEAR 2012 – Voting open!
- IIAR Analyst of the Year 2012: All new criteria
- And the IIAR Analyst of the Year 2011 is…
- Final reminder: IIAR Analyst of the Year survey closes 30th Sept
- IIAR ANALYST OF THE YEAR – Voting open!
- The IIAR Analyst of the Year 2010
- IIAR Analyst of the Year
- IIAR Analyst of the year 2010
- Ray Wang named IIAR Analyst of the Year 2009
- IIAR Analyst of the Year 2009 (Part 2)
- Analyst of the year 2009 (part 1)
- The IIAR Analyst of the Year 2009
- The IIAR Analyst of the Year survey — and the winner is….
- Analyst of the year
- Analyst of the year – submit your answers today
You must log in to post a comment.