The IIAR> mainframe has been furiously crunching the input from AR professionals for this year… and the IIAR Analyst of the Year 2019 winners will be announced next week on Wednesday 27th November 2019 IIAR> Christmas Party in central London. Make sure you register now, tickets are going fast!
The IIAR> Analyst Of The Year is the best and longest running industry award, uniquely compiles input from analyst relations professionals and aims at highlighting individual analysts, new analysts, firms and client partners who have impressed our community and is awarded by the non-profit Institute for Industry Analyst Relations (IIAR). In other words, it’s our way to reflect and share our appreciation.
In last year’s survey, IIAR> members and AR pros focussed on impact as they were looking how to deliver better results. This year the results are quite surprising with AR pros further scrutinising how they engage with firms.
- Ludovic Leforestier (@lludovic, LinkedIn)
- Stephanie Look (@s_look, LinkedIn)
- Aniruddho Mukherjee (@aniruddho,LinkedIn)
The IIAR Analyst of The Year has been running since 2008, see below the past winners. Click on for the full results year by year > link.
Other posts on the IIAR> AOTY
- IIAR> Webinar: Analyst Pet Peeves- Things AR Pros need to pay attention to
- IIAR> Webinar: partnering with industry analysts for effective AR
- Special year, special awards: The IIAR> Announces Industry Analysts and Analyst Relations of the Year Awards 2020
- Announcing the IIAR> Awards 2020!
- Who will be the IIAR> Analyst and Analyst Firm of the Year 2020?
- A turn of the tides? The IIAR> Analyst and Firm Of The Year 2019
- Who will be the IIAR> Analyst of the Year 2019?
- Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas Party: IIAR Christmas Networking Party 2019 celebrating the Analyst of the year and the Analyst Firm of the year
- The IIAR Tragic Quadrant 2018
- IIAR> Analyst Of The Year 2018: The Awards Unwrapped.