The IIAR> is committed to recognizing the achievements of Analyst Relations professionals who go above and beyond in their careers and to promote industry best practices. The IIAR> Analyst Relations Awards 2021: AR Professional, Teams, and Agencies are one of the longest-running awards run by an independent industry body for AR professionals.
The IIAR> surveys analysts to identify the best professionals in the industry. This survey uses the IIAR> 3R’s methodology of how AR should work with analysts to deliver results to their stakeholders.
- Responsiveness – analysts expect AR pros to revert back to them in a timely fashion with the information required for their research
- Relationship Quality – analysts have many stakeholders; they rely on someone that’s easy to deal with always goes that extra mile
- Results – can AR pros deliver results for their employers?
This uniquely compiles input from analysts and highlights the AR professionals, teams, and agencies who have impressed our community of judges and influencers.
The IIAR> Awards Committee
- Aniruddho Mukherjee (@aniruddho, LinkedIn) / IIAR> Board Member
- Crystal Golightly (@crysgolightly, LinkedIn) / IIAR> Board Member
- Gerry Van Zandt (@gerryvz, LinkedIn) / IIAR> Member
We will announce the winners on 2nd December 2021, at the online IIAR> Awards event. Only recognized industry analysts will be allowed to fill the survey. Analysts can register here to get the survey link in their inbox.
Related ARPOTY posts
- The IIAR> Industry Analysts and Analyst Relations of the Year Awards 2021 Unleashed!
- Announcing the IIAR> Awards 2021!
- Join us for the 2021 IIAR> London Christmas Networking party, celebrating the Analysts & Analyst Firms and the AR Professionals & AR Agencies of the year
- The IIAR> AR Professionals & AR Agency of the Year 2021
- Special year, special awards: The IIAR> Announces Industry Analysts and Analyst Relations of the Year Awards 2020
- Announcing the IIAR> Awards 2020!
- The IIAR> AR Professionals & AR Agency of the Year 2020
- 10 things analysts want most
- IIAR> Webinar: Analyst Relations Professional and Analyst Relations Team of the Year 2019
- Around Peggy O’Neill, IIAR> AR Professional of the Year 2019 in 10 questions