The Covid_19 and economic impact of lockdown is making 2020 truly unique, squeezing budgets for all companies. Most technology vendors hold contracts with the likes of Gartner, Forrester, IDC, Omdia, 451 and others ; and renewals for 2021 are predictably going to be tense.
As with previous years, the IIAR> is organising a members-only discussion under the Chatham House Rule, chaired by Aniruddho Mukherjee (@aniruddho, LinkedIn), IIAR UK Co-Lead and Head of AR and Branding, Europe for HCL Technologies) and Ludovic Leforestier (@lludovic, LinkedIn, IIAR co-founder and Director Influencer Relations at Criteo).
Date: 18 November 2020
Location: webinar > REGISTER HERE
Time: 0700 PDT / 1000 EDT / 1600 GMT / 1700 CET
Of course, by attending you will not only have the opportunity to give your knowledge and opinions but also gain from that of others and have the advantage to submit questions directly. Let us have a lively discussion, the more of you that join in the better, so please don’t forget to REGISTER. Attending IIAR Events is free and restricted to AR professionals active members of the IIAR.
As usual, analyst firms sales reps need not to apply, just send us anonymous tips.
IIAR will act as channel for anonymised and aggregated IIAR Member feedback to Industry Analyst firms. This is to provide an opportunity for Industry Analyst firms to present their responses to ensure balanced view of the topic being discussed and help the industry effectively address the issues raised.
- IIAR> Discussion Group: working with Gartner – 14th November 2019
- IIAR Discussion Group: negotiating with Forrester. Are you getting the best value from your contract? – 26th April 2018
- IIAR Discussion Group: negotiating with IDC. Are you getting the best value from your contract? – 13th April2018
- IIAR Discussion Group: negotiating with Gartner – is it the new seventies IBM? – 15th February 2018
- IIAR Discussion – Negotiating with Gartner – 3rd Nov 2016
- IIAR Discussion – Negotiating with Gartner – 22nd Jan 15
- IIAR Discussion – Negotiating your Analyst Firm Contract – 31st Oct 14
You must log in to post a comment.