Zoom Video Communications is looking for an Analyst Relations Manager based in Amsterdam to join our Product Marketing team. The Analyst Relations Manager works as part of a global Analyst Relations team to build deep, strong relationships with key market analysts (Gartner, Forrester, IDC, and others) to educate them about all things Zoom. In this cross-functional role, you will work closely with our product, sales, and marketing teams to help grow market share and awareness through effective industry analyst interaction and engagement–on a global basis.
- Define, measure and drive our analyst relations program to meet global strategic objectives
- Develop clear engagement plans with key Tier 1 analysts based in EMEA including regular briefings, inquiries, messaging and collateral reviews
- Advocate and drive our message and market position with the analyst community
- Build meaningful and strategic relationships across a range of horizontal and vertical industry analysts
- Establish Zoom as a leader in strategically important analyst rankings and reports
- Connect senior business and product leaders with key influential analysts in EMEA
- Link regional customers with analysts to solidify our market position
- Ensure consistent, unified global messaging to the analyst community by facilitating communication between key analysts and Zoom executives across the business and in multiple regions and local countries
- Collaborate with global and regional marketing and communications teams to distribute thought leadership and news to analysts
- Contribute to planning/organization/implementation of “analyst day” events: Perspectives 202X. Determine feasibility of localized analyst events.
- Support sales teams as well as other stakeholders on analyst relations programs and activities
- Work with marketing and product teams to develop strategy, messaging, positioning and sales tools/assets based on analyst content and opinion
- Work on analyst content and presentations for regional tradeshows as well as for our annual user conference, Zoomtopia.
- You have excellent written and verbal communications skills in English, other European languages are a plus
- You’re humble and have a natural curiosity to always learn more
- You’re a rock star and multi-task like nobody’s business
- You have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- You are comfortable presenting in front of executives and other groups
- You are a team player and have strong interpersonal skills
- 5+ years of professional experience in communications and/or product marketing/management for an enterprise SaaS company, including 3+ years in Analyst Relations
- Experience working with, or leading, enterprise analyst relations programs and have existing, established relationships with global and regional analysts and the proven ability to tailor initiatives and activities to local markets.
- Working knowledge of video conferencing, phone and chat products in the competitive space (optional)
- Expert-level experience using Architect analyst management software (optional)
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent