Join us for a presentation from Chris Andrews / VP Research Product Management, Forrester (bio, @chrisandrews50) for an overview of Forrester’s research portfolio.
Hosted by Andrew Hsu (@andrew0hsu, LinkedIn) and Anja Steinmann (@AnjaSteinmann, LinkedIn), Chris will share an overview of Forrester’s evaluative research portfolio. He’ll share tips for how analyst relations professionals can participate in these processes effectively and efficiently.
Following-up on the IIAR> Webinar: Forrester in 2020 this second webinar with Forrester, the IIAR> Analyst Firm of the Year 2019, this webinar will provide AR pros with the information they need to plan strategic and impactful engagements with Forrester this year. We hope you’ll join us!
This webinar will provide AR pros with the information they need to better understand Forrester’s research portfolio. We hope you’ll join us!
Date: 15th April 2020
Time: 1600pm GMT / 1700pm CET / 0700 PDT / 1100 EDT
Location: Webinar > REGISTER
Other posts on Forrester
- IIAR> Discussion Group – Forrester Pricing and Negotiation (and other firms)
- 2022 IIAR> Awards Winners
- IIAR> Webinar with Forrester Research
- IIAR> Webinar with Forrester Decisions
- IIAR> Discussion Group: approaching research contracts negotiations in a pandemic
- IIAR> Webinar: Forrester’s Evaluative Research Portfolio
- IIAR> Webinar: Forrester in 2020
- A turn of the tides? The IIAR> Analyst and Firm Of The Year 2019
- The IIAR Tragic Quadrant 2018
- [GUEST POST] Do’s And Don’ts For Analyst Interactions by Chase Cunningham / Forrester
You must log in to post a comment.