Join us for a presentation from Sharyn Leaver / SVP, Research for Forrester’s 2020 plans.
Hosted by Andrew Hsu (@andrew0hsu, LinkedIn) and Aniruddho Mukherjee (@aniruddho, LinkedIn), Sharyn (bio, @sharynleaver) will share Forrester’s big research themes for 2020, as well as how they are refreshing events. Plus, she’ll touch on analyst momentum and what it means for AR.
The first of a series of two webinars with Forrester, the IIAR> Analyst Firm of the Year 2019, this webinar will provide AR pros with the information they need to plan strategic and impactful engagements with Forrester this year. We hope you’ll join us!
Date: 5th March 2020
Time: 1600pm GMT / 1700pm CET / 0700 PDT / 1100 EDT
Location: Webinar > REGISTER
Other posts on Forrester
- IIAR> Discussion Group: approaching research contracts negotiations in a pandemic
- IIAR> Webinar: Forrester’s Evaluative Research Portfolio
- IIAR> Webinar: Forrester in 2020
- A turn of the tides? The IIAR> Analyst and Firm Of The Year 2019
- The IIAR Tragic Quadrant 2018
- [GUEST POST] Do’s And Don’ts For Analyst Interactions by Chase Cunningham / Forrester
- My Take: Forrester Acquires Sirius Decisions
- Trio of analyst departures at Gartner underlines why backup strategy is so important
- IIAR Discussion Group: negotiating with Forrester. Are you getting the best value from your contract?
- Who is the IIAR Analyst of the Year 2017?