Within our IIAR> community, there has been a fair amount of concern and discussion around product and pricing changes introduced by Forrester earlier this year. In fact, the IIAR> published this paper (on the IIAR> Members private portal) as well as a public blog post on the subject. To Forrester’s credit, they have agreed to address these concerns and to provide an update on their overall offering strategy via webinar on Thursday 14th September.
In this webinar the presenters from Forrester will be Chris Andrews / VP of Research Products (LinkedIn) and Alice Sneary / Director of Portfolio Marketing (LinkedIn, @alicesneary). Our lead IIAR> hosts will be Andrew Hsu / IIAR> Board Member and Managing Partner at Spotlight (LinkedIn, @andrew0hsu), Ludovic Leforestier / IIAR> Board Member and Founder Starsight Communications (@lludovic, LinkedIn) and Noelle Shipley / Independent AR Professional (@noeyshipley, Linkedin).
In this webinar, Chris and Alice will:
- Provide an update on how Forrester is evolving its product offerings to meet the needs of the market.
- Address the series of thematic concerns (and possible misunderstandings) expressed by IIAR members in our latest survey and discussed during our last IIAR Forrester call.
- Answer any questions you may have in an open Q/A
Come and join us on 14th Sept, 2023 to hear these updates from Forrester.
Date> Thursday 14th September 2023
Time> 0815 PDT / 1115 EDT / 1615 BST / 1715 CET / 2045 IST
Related posts on IIAR> Analyst Firm Webinars
- IIAR> Analyst Firm Webinar with Forrester
- IIAR> Analyst Firm Update – Omdia: A Tier One?
- IIAR> Peer Review Firm Update – G2
- IIAR> Peer Review Firm Update – TrustRadius
- IIAR> Analyst Firm Update – Verdantix, a Fast Growing ESG Leader
- IIAR> Webinar with Ventana
- IIAR> Webinar with Research in Action
- IIAR> Webinar with Forrester Research
- IIAR> Webinar with Omdia Research
- IIAR> Webinar: how HFS continues to disrupt the analyst industry and plans to drive the narrative in 2022 and beyond