Join us for a presentation from by Duncan Brown / VP Enterprise Research, IDC for update on IDC EMEA research plans
- A quick catch-up on IDC’s analysis of the COVID-19 impact on the ICT industry – 5m
- IDC’s big bet for 2020 and beyond: the Future Enterprise – 10m
- An update on IDC’s CIO Advisory program – 10m
- IDC launches its Sustainability practice – 5m
- Q&A – 30m
This webinar will provide AR pros with the information they need to better understand IDC’s EMEA research plans. We hope you’ll join us!
Date: Thursday 23rd April 2020 ***RESCHEDULED***
Time: 0800 PDT / 1100 EDT / 1600 BST / 1700 CEST
Location: webinar > please REGISTER HERE well in advance so that we can approve you
Other posts on IDC
- IIAR> Discussion Group: approaching research contracts negotiations in a pandemic
- Who will be the IIAR> Analyst and Analyst Firm of the Year 2020?
- IIAR> Webinar: IDC EMEA update with Duncan Brown
- Duncan Brown returns to IDC (again)
- A turn of the tides? The IIAR> Analyst and Firm Of The Year 2019
- The IIAR Tragic Quadrant 2018
- [GUEST POST] Looking Back at Three Analyst Firms by Barry Rabkin / Market Insight Group
- IIAR> Analyst Of The Year 2018: The Awards Unwrapped.
- [JOB POST] Research Manager, Application Services Research, IDC / London, Frankfurt, Copenhagen or Madrid
- [JOB POST] Research Lead, Services Research, IDC / London, Frankfurt or Copenhagen