Ever wondered about GigaOM? Hear all about this key firm with Jon Collins, their VP of Research
Gigaom is the leading global voice for emerging technologies. It is rapidly growing as an analyst firm focused on delivering practical advice for a senior technology decision makers, demystifying and enabling action around technology categories. It does so via primers and evaluation criteria, market radar reports, benchmarks and field studies aimed at its massive audience and subscriber base. Analysts are practitioners and leaders in their respective fields. Particular areas of expertise are data management, analytics and AI; cloud-based infrastructure and storage; edge networking, connectivity and IoT; work technology and collaboration; security and governance; and DevOps, cloud-native architectures and operational management.
- *Who is Gigaom? Structure and approach
- Why is Gigaom? Differentiators and key audience
- What is Gigaom? Deliverables and categories
- When is Gigaom? Research schedule
- How is Gigaom? How to engage
Date: Tuesday 19th May 2020
Time: 0800 PDT / 1100 EDT / 1600 BST / 1700 CEST
Location: webinar > please REGISTER HERE well in advance so that we can approve you
Other posts on GigaOM
- Who will be the IIAR> Analyst and Analyst Firm of the Year 2020?
- IIAR> Webinar: GigaOM update with Jon Collins
- [GUEST POST] How not to be an analyst? By Jon Collins
- Around Jon Collins from GigaOm in 10 questions