Workplace from Facebook is an enterprise communication platform that enables employees at any organization to collaborate and communicate using many of the same features available on Facebook. Launched in 2016, Workplace is growing quickly. Workplace now has more than 3+ million paid monthly users and tens of thousands of companies around the world using the platform to connect their employees and work seamlessly across teams and geographies. To help with the ongoing growth of the Workplace business, we are seeking a highly-motivated Communications Manager to lead a variety of initiatives across our global product and brand communications, analyst relationships and strategic response (crisis comms).
This role requires the individual to work effectively across a wide range of internal teams to create proactive comms campaigns and moments for Workplace. The ideal candidate will have experience in enterprise/B2B comms, with a focus on enterprise software and/or collaboration solutions. They must also be passionate about Facebook, Workplace and the role that communication and collaboration can play in improving the productivity and effectiveness of people in the workplace. They will also need to have exceptional organizational skills, strong media and analyst relationships, some basic technical knowledge, be able to work quickly and be comfortable with fluid situations in an always changing industry.
This position is full-time and will be located in London, UK.
COMMUNICATIONS MANAGER, WORKPLACE RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead proactive analyst relations & strategy for Workplace globally
- Partner closely with cross-functional teams, including product marketing, brand marketing and communication marketing, to ensure product updates are communicated to external parties (journalists and analysts)
- Work closely with the Workplace communications lead, based in London, to coordinate on global comms strategy, announcements, Workplace owned events, and crisis comms. Be able to work flexibly with the wider Workplace comms team across time zones to achieve results
- Maintain deep relationships with key beat reporters globally
- Carefully track industry trends, news and competitors to inform strategies
- Up to 20% international travel
- Experience working with in a comms role with SaaS, B2B tech or enterprise collaboration brands
- Demonstrated ability to manage complex projects, across a variety of stakeholders, tied to business impact
- Experience building and executing crisis comms strategy and planning
- Bachelors degree in English, Communications or related field
- Experience in B2B technology, SaaS or product communications environment
- Fluency in a European language other than English (Spanish, Italian, French)
- Competitive Salary including the following benefits apply: * Medical * Dental * Vision * Pension * Life assurance * Childcare * Gym * Transport * Laundry * Posted: 20 April 2020 * Closing date: 18 May 2020
You must log in to post a comment.