Equinix is looking for an experienced and passionate Senior Manager, Analyst Relations expert with strong industry analyst relationships in the Tech B2B space. Reporting to the Director of Analyst Relations, this role will maintain ongoing relationships with industry analysts across a variety of firms. This person will also support communications and marketing initiatives with analyst research, coverage and industry validation.We are looking for someone who is detail oriented, is a self-starter and a team player with strong knowledge of telecom, colocation, cloud and IT landscape. In this role, you’ll bring experience working with lead analysts from top firms in the IT Infrastructure sector, particularly cloud and networking segments.
This position is based in either London or Amsterdam Equinix offices
What is this role about?
- Plan, develop and execute all elements of Equinix’s global Analyst Relations Program
- Ensure ongoing Equinix citations through reports, evaluations and onstage at various analyst conferences
- Build strong industry analyst relationships and lead ongoing briefings with key stakeholders and executives
- Technically savvy with a genuine interest to learn new things everyday
- Manage and execute an annual Analyst Conference with all members of the global AR team
- Be a strong driver in shaping and influencing analyst research agenda and coverage, and share relevant research throughout the company including in marketing, product & sales
- Manage analyst engagements with internal spokespeople for briefings, inquiries, data center tours and other similar events
- Prepare, write and edit analyst presentations and materials
- Review, summarize and track relevant research for internal stakeholders
- Provide insight back to Equinix management team and other key internal stakeholders on analyst feedback, research coverage and information gathered from industry conferences
Who are you?
- Solid industry analyst relationships and a few references from top firms including Gartner and IDC
- Track record of flawlessly executing on analyst relations programs in previous B2B companies
- Excellent oral and written communications skills, with a knack for tying product and company developments to larger industry trends and research
- Track record for executing annual Analyst Conferences
- Unfazed by constant change and quick to adapt to new challenges
- Team player and can demonstrate ability to work with cross-functional organizations (sales, PR, social media, product, business dev)
- Extensive experience in Analyst Relations
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Some travel required to analyst conferences and team meetingsIf this list looks like it was written for you, go ahead and apply today and join our Equinix family.
Equinix is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability. We look forward to meeting you!
You must log in to post a comment.