- a piece in Information Week by David Carr (LinkedIn, @DavidFCarr) >
Gartner Magic Quadrant: NetScout Says Secret Is Green
- And this post by Duncan Chapple (LinkedIn, @DuncanChapple) of Kea >
Netscout unwisely sues Gartner for “Pay for Play”
- And finally this post by Richard Stiennon (LinkedIn, @stiennon) >
NetScout’s Great Blunder: Suing Gartner
- Duncan Chapple: Netscout continues unwise Gartner suit
- The Gartner methodology is quite solid nowadays, however the firm is still expressing an opinion by the choices it makes on inclusion criteria and weightings for instance.
- On ZL Technologies vs. Gartner (they lost) > Is shooting on the referee productive?
- IIAR Webinar – Gartner Magic Quadrant Enhancements 2013
- Examining The New Gartner Interactive Magic Quadrant
- [Guest Post] Why IT Vendors Should Take Industry Analysts (More) Seriously
- [GUEST POST] Big Dogs don’t yap: the secret ingredient for MQ success
- [Guest Post] Timing is everything
- Gartner publishes MQ FAQ
- Gartner details the MQ process
- IIAR publishes Best Practice Paper on Managing the Gartner MQ
- Gartner engages in debates on their blog
- WORLD EXCLUSIVE: Gideon Gartner on the IIAR Blog!
- Downfall: Gartner MQ and learnings