Save the Day and Register Now for this “Not-to-Miss” Webinar.
Gartner has recently announced that an enhanced version of the Magic Quadrant will be released on 29 July. So what’s driving this change, what is it, and what does it mean to you as an AR professional?
The IIAR ia delighted to host a webinar to preview the new version of the Gartner Magic Quadrant on Tuesday, 23rd July 2013 at 4:00pm BST/11:00am EST. The session will be given by Julie Thomas, MVP Research Content Strategy (LinkedIn), David Black, VP Content Architecture & Methodology (LinkedIn) and Theresa Ryan, Director Research Content Strategy (LinkedIn) all from Gartner Research and hosted by Ludovic Leforestier (@lludovic, LinkedIn) from the IIAR Board.
To attend this webinar, register directly via this >LINK< (preferred) or via the form below. The webinar is free to attend for IIAR Members (another good reason for joining the IIAR) or for non-members there is a fee of $25/£15 that is redeemable against IIAR Membership over the next 12 months. Click here to proceed.
Please register well before the event so we can ensure you are able to join the webinar without any last minute hassle.
Simon Levin (@theskillsconxn ,LinkedIn), an IIAR Board Member), published a blog post “Examining The New Gartner Interactive Magic Quadrant” on the IIAR website and the Gartner presentation pack from our Huddle Extranet (members only). We hope you are able to read through these documents before the webinar and come to the session with lots of questions that Gartner will be only too happy to answer! Please send advance questions to myself (trevor=at=analystrelations=org) so to ensure the call is as productive as possible.
The IIAR look forward to joining you at the Webinar on the 23rd July, it will be a “not-to-miss” session for all.
All previous posts on the Gartner Magic Quadrant (and more)
- [GUEST POST] IIAR Webinar: ‘Tis the season for Gartner Methodologies
- IIAR Webinar: Gartner Research Methodologies including the Magic Quadrant
- The IIAR Tragic Quadrant for 2017
- Constellation and the curse of the (not so) magic quadrant
- Do you need to pay Gartner to be in the Magic Quadrant?
- Who’s really shaping the digital future?
- The IIAR “Tragic Quadrant”
- [GUEST POST] Analysts’ Dirty Little Secrets
- Wrap-up: Netscout vs. Gartner re. Magic Quadrant positioning
- [GUEST POST] #Visionaries, #Disruptors and Complete Lunatics