The Analyst Relations Project Manager is responsible for supporting our global AR program, which is designed to positively influence industry analysts (Gartner, Forrester, IDC, Aberdeen, CIMdata, Ovum, others), improve PTC’s leadership position in analyst reports, and, ultimately, increase sales.
The Analyst Relations Project Manager helps support relationships and communication between PTC and industry analysts by developing the infrastructure, managing the operations, and enabling the two-way strategic dialog between key analysts and PTC leadership.
- Maintain and develop a database of industry analysts and their research agendas.
- Develop an information repository, update it with industry analyst reports and quotes, and promote it internally.
- Develop an analyst web portal with corporate information and a calendar of events.
- Work with PTC’s AR team to plan and manage PTC’s Analyst Day, ongoing analyst briefings, inquiries, and consulting sessions (via briefings, tele-conferences, individual meetings and other formal and informal interactions), and ensure analysts are current with with PTC’s vision.
- Develop a yearly calendar of events and project timelines to ensure that AR is managed systematically, thoughtfully, and comprehensively.
- Monitor, measure, and report on all AR activities, using data analytics and yearly surveys.
- Manage and participate in social outreach to and monitoring of key influencers.
- Assist in reviewing, commenting, and providing feedback to analysts regarding their draft research both as an individual contributor and in collaboration with appropriate PTC groups. Identify and work to correct analyst errors and inaccuracies.
- Coordinate AR activities with other marketing initiatives.
- Attend analyst events to gain knowledge of their thinking and opinions on the market and report back to PTC management.
- Consistent attention to detail, high level of productivity, advanced multi-tasking abilities, and solution-oriented performer.
- Strong skills in generic software programs (Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint), information systems, MS SharePoint, and the ability to develop proficiency in other database management systems.
- Good interpersonal and relationship building skills.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Superior project-management skills and ability to shift priorities while following through on projects from inception to completion. Must be able to set priorities and juggle multiple concurrent projects.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years of industry analyst relations or product marketing and management experience within software companies.
PTC Company Description
PTC (Nasdaq: PTC) enables manufacturers to achieve sustained product and service advantage. The company’s technology solutions help customers transform the way they create and service products across the entire product lifecycle – from conception and design to sourcing and service. Founded in 1985, PTC employs over 6,000 professionals serving more than 27,000 businesses in rapidly-evolving, globally distributed manufacturing industries worldwide. For more information on PTC, please visit http://www.ptc.com
Link to full job description and application links <<HERE>>