Who’s turning 20 and perhaps is the biggest secret in the world of industry analysts?
Yes, it’s Ventana Research. This is your chance to learn about Ventana’s team, methodology, research plan and coverage, and more. Ventana offers its clients a wide range of expertise about digital business including coverage on business continuity, digital communications, digital payments, digital security, experience management, governance and risk, performance management, sustainability management and work management.
We’re pleased to host Mark Smith, is Ventana’s founder, CEO and Chief Research Officer (@marksmithvr, LinkedIn). Mark has worked in the technology sector for thirty years. Before starting-up Ventana two decades ago, Mark held CMO and product roles at other research and software product companies.
This IIAR> Analyst Firm Webinar will be hosted by Noelle Shipley / Director, Analyst Relations at Emplifi (@noeyshipley, Linkedin) and Ludovic Leforestier (@lludovic, LinkedIn), Founder, Starsight Communications.
We are excited to hear about Ventana Research and thank Mark for taking time out of his busy schedule to talk to IIAR> members!
When> Tuesday 15 November 2022
Time> 1600 GMT / 1700 CET / 0800 PT-USA / 2130 IST
IIAR Members will be able access the slides and recording on the IIAR> Members Area after the call
- The Ventana Research presentation for IIAR> members (to be posted in our File Library shortly after the webinar has concluded)
- The full recording of this webinar will also be available to Members on the IIAR> Members video library.
- Become an IIAR> member today to receive access to the LIVE streaming.
Other IIAR> Analyst Firm Webinars
- IIAR> Webinar with Ventana
- IIAR> Webinar with Research in Action
- IIAR> Webinar with Forrester Research
- IIAR> Webinar with Omdia Research
- IIAR> Webinar: how HFS continues to disrupt the analyst industry and plans to drive the narrative in 2022 and beyond
- IIAR> Webinar with Canalys
- IIAR> Webinar with Forrester Decisions
- IIAR> Webinar with Everest Group
- IIAR> Webinar with Martin Kuppinger / Founder and Principal Analyst, KuppingerCole
- What does ISG research stand for?