IIAR> Webinar: Building an effective AR plan to align analysts with your business goals
Our new IIAR> Best Practices Paper Building an effective AR plan to aligning analysts with your business goals will be presented by Sarita Kincaid (LinkedIn, @saritakAR), Robin Schaffer (LinkedIn, @robinjs19) and Ludovic Leforestier (@lludovic, LinkedIn).
This how-to webinar is designed to explore best-practice strategies for building effective AR plans by aligning analysts with business goals. The session will teach you how to:
- Start with the business priorities
- Build your AR plan, layering campaigns and tactics
- Balance your ambitions with the company’s appetite for investment in the AR program
- Modulate your tactics throughout the year
- Creating your AR plan
- Creating an analyst engagement plan
- Recommendations for AR professionals
The learnings are intended for experienced AR professionals and team leaders. These techniques will help teams of all sizes to build their AR plans matching company priorities to AR objectives.
When> Thursday 11th March 0800 PST / 1100 EST / 1600 GMT / 1700 CET (other time zones)
Register now on Zoom > link
IIAR> Best Practice Paper: Building an effective AR plan to align analysts with your business goals
This IIAR> Best Practice Paper is now available to all IIAR> Members, together with a companion AR plan template.
- Sarita Kincaid (LinkedIn, @saritakAR)
- Robin Schaffer (LinkedIn, @robinjs19)
- Ludovic Leforestier (@lludovic, LinkedIn)
Date: March 2021
Other IIAR> Best Practices Papers
See the full list here.
Related blog posts
- IIAR> Monthly Meet-up Apr’21
- IIAR> Webinar: Analyst Pet Peeves- Things AR Pros need to pay attention to
- [GUEST POST] Ode to the Solo Practitioners and Boutique Analyst Firms
- IIAR> Monthly Meet-up Mar’21
- IIAR> Best Practices Paper: Building an effective AR plan
- IIAR> Best Practices Paper: Scaling AR Reach
- IIAR> Best Practices Webinar: Scaling AR – connecting with the long tail is a must for your influencer strategy
- [GUEST POST] It’s a Great Time to be in Analyst Relations by Peggy O’Neill
- The IIAR> AR Professionals & AR Agency of the Year 2020
- IIAR> Discussion Group: approaching research contracts negotiations in a pandemic