IIAR> Webinar: Building an effective AR plan to align analysts with your business goals
Our new IIAR> Best Practices Paper Building an effective AR plan to aligning analysts with your business goals will be presented by Sarita Kincaid (LinkedIn, @saritakAR), Robin Schaffer (LinkedIn, @robinjs19) and Ludovic Leforestier (@lludovic, LinkedIn).
This how-to webinar by AR professionals for AR professionals is designed to explore best-practice strategies for building effective AR plans by aligning analysts with business goals. The session will teach you how to:
- Start with the business priorities
- Build your AR plan, layering campaigns and tactics
- Balance your ambitions with the company’s appetite for investment in the AR program
- Modulate your tactics throughout the year
- Creating your AR plan
- Creating an analyst engagement plan
- Recommendations for AR professionals
The learnings are intended for experienced AR professionals and team leaders. These techniques will help teams of all sizes to build their AR plans matching company priorities to AR objectives.
When> Thursday 11th March 0800 PST / 1100 EST / 1600 GMT / 1700 CET (other time zones)
Recording> link to the IIAR> Member Portal
IIAR> Best Practice Paper: Building an effective AR plan to align analysts with your business goals
This IIAR> Best Practice Paper is now available to all IIAR> Members, together with a companion AR plan template.
- Ludovic Leforestier (@lludovic, LinkedIn)Ludovic Leforestier (LinkedIn, @lludovic) / IIAR> Co-Founder and Board Member, Founder, Starsight Communications
- Sarita Kincaid (LinkedIn, @saritakAR) / Senior Director, Analyst Relations, SugarCRM
- Robin Schaffer (LinkedIn, @robinjs19) / Principal AR Consultant, Schaffer AR
- March 2021
- Jodie Ohr / Director, Analyst Relations, Mimecast
- Caroline Dennington / Managing Director, Dennington AR
- Link to PDF for IIAR> Members
- Link to AR plan template for IIAR> members
- Webinar recording on IIAR> Member Portal
Other IIAR> Best Practices Papers
- IIAR> Best Practice Paper: Running an analyst briefing
- See the full list here.
Related blog posts
- IIAR> London F2F Meet-up May 2022
- IIAR> welcomes back UK Chapter Co-Lead
- IIAR> Best Practices Paper: running and leveraging analyst inquiries
- IIAR> Webinar: Building a Skilled AR Team during the Great Opportunity
- IIAR> London F2F Meet-up March 2022
- IIAR> New Members Meet-up February 2022 (Global)
- IIAR> Best Practices Webinar: Delivering AR Programmatically with Campaigns
- IIAR> Primer: Why should startups and scale-ups have an analyst relations strategy?
- IIAR> New Members Meet-up November ’21
- IIAR> Discussion Group: managing inquiries