We have had numerous requests on how to deal with Gartner, given their size and position in the market and following an additional price increase this year on top of its usual October increase. As AR and research budgets are under pressure, more than ever AR pros need to better leverage Gartner contracts to deliver maximum value to the business.
This call will be a discussion on what best practices IIAR> members share to leverage their commercial relationship with Gartner to drive the 4 impacts of AR: gain more insights, drive awareness, further vendors in sales conversations and leverage Gartner for go to market tactics.
This IIAR> Discussion Group will cover focus on how to do and not to do in your negotiations with the firm. The discussion will also revolve on early renewals, cash-flow, discount bundles, etc.
As this is a sensitive subject, we will not be recording the meeting, and will follow the Chatham House Rule.
This IIAR> Discussion Group will be hosted by:
- Gerry Van Zandt / Senior Director Analyst Relations, Alteryx (LinkedIn, @gerryvz)
- Julian Tirsu / Director of AR, Egnyte (Linkedin, @JulianTirsu)
This webinar is free to IIAR> members
- Join the IIAR> community today to attend this webinar.
Previous posts on Gartner:
- IIAR> Discussion Group: maximise returns from your Gartner relationship
- IIAR> Discussion Group – Peer Reviews
- IIAR> Discussion Group – Forrester Pricing and Negotiation (and other firms)
- IIAR> Discussion Group: managing Analyst-Advisory Day
- IIAR> Discussion Group: managing inquiries
- IIAR> Discussion Group: approaching research contracts negotiations in a pandemic
- IIAR> Webinar: Peer Insights Updates
- IIAR> Forum: Have your say on Gartner’s Initiatives for AR pros
- IIAR> Webinar: Gartner’s Initiatives for Analyst Relations Professionals
- [GUEST POST] Gartner Announces pilot to handle mergers & acquisitions updates for Magic Quadrants