The field of influencer & analyst relations (AR) has evolved over the last decade —as more influencers, social media and technology change the game, and as AR is increasingly recognised as a strategic priority. The value that AR brings to organisations has even translated to compensation significantly increasing over the past 10 years.
A new IIAR> Primer: What is Analyst Relations (AR) and the AR job description by Ludovic Leforestier / IIAR> Board Member and Starsight Communications Founder (@lludovic, LinkedIn) and Trish Valladares / Marketing and CX Associate, ARInsights (LinkedIn) has been published in August 2021, offering a definition of the role, what it entails and how it differs from PR. A detailed appendix provides job descriptions for all role levels.
The IIAR> defines analyst & influencer relations as follows:
Analyst & influencer relations (AR) professionals engage with industry analysts and other B2B influencers on behalf of technology vendors. They build relationships with the analyst community and drive conversations about vendors and their solutions to gain strategic insights, educate analysts to help them knowledgeably position vendors with their user clients and leverage analyst research and content for marketing purposes and advocacy with technology buyers.IIAR> Primer: What is analyst relations by Ludovic Leforestier (@lludovic, LinkedIn) and Trish Valladares (LinkedIn), August 2021.
On Thursday 30th September, Trish and Ludovic will moderate a panel of AR leaders and professionals to discuss the scope and evolution of the AR role with the following participants:
- Alexia O’Sullivan / Global Analyst Relations Leader, EY (@AlexiaOSullivan, LinkedIn)
- Allen Valahu / Global Industry Analyst Relations Managing Director, Accenture (@AllenValahu, LinkedIn)
- Gerry van Zandt / Senior Director, Analyst Relations at Alteryx (LinkedIn, @gerryvz)
- Ricarda Rodatus / SVP of Analyst Relations at Oracle (@rodatusr, LinkedIn)
- Robin Schaffer / Principal AR Consultant, Schaffer AR (@robinjs19, LinkedIn)
We will discuss the following themes and more:
- How does AR continue to evolve?
- How can AR add value to any organisation?
- What does the future of AR look like?
Register below to learn from our panel of experts and share your own experiences!
The webinar is hosted by IIAR> Board Member Ludovic Leforestier (@lludovic, LinkedIn), IIAR> Co-Founder & Board Member and Starsight Communications founder with Trish Valladares (LinkedIn), Marketing and CX Associate at ARInsights.