Join us for a presentation from Forrester’s Sharyn Leaver for an overview of Forrester Decisions
As many of you remember, in 2019 Forrester acquired SiriusDecisions. Primarily focused on the business functions of sales, marketing, and product management, SiriusDecisions was purchased with the hopes of blending Forrester’s strategy and its operational excellence to provide a more advanced offering to their clientele.
Since the acquisition, there have been many questions on what the new portfolio offering would look like to existing Forrester clients. On May 3rd, George Coloney, Chief Executive Officer of Forrester, published a blog announcing the new Forrester Decisions.
From the blog: “The new portfolio will help executives, functional leaders, and their teams — across technology, customer experience, B2C and B2B marketing, sales, and product management — plan and tackle their most pressing initiatives and priorities for driving growth.”
Hosted by Andrew Hsu (@andrew0hsu, LinkedIn) and IIAR> Member Noelle Shipley (@noeyshipley, Linkedin), we are excited to welcome back Sharyn Leaver (bio, @sharynleaver), Senior Vice President, Research, to provide an overview of the offering and answering your questions. Sharyn will cover things like what the offering includes, what it could mean for your organization, and more.
We’ve had previous conversations with Forrester and are so thankful to Sharyn for taking the time to join us, again. We are excited to share with AR professionals information regarding this new offering from Forrester and can’t wait for you to join us!
***UPDATE*** IIAR Members can access the slides and recording on the IIAR> Members Area:
Date: 23rd September 2021
Time: 1600 BST / 1700 CET / 0800 PDT / 1100 EDT
Other IIAR> Analyst Firm Webinars
- IIAR> Webinar with Forrester Decisions
- IIAR> Webinar with Everest Group
- IIAR> Webinar with Martin Kuppinger / Founder and Principal Analyst, KuppingerCole
- What does ISG research stand for?
- IIAR> Webinar with Jim Lundy / Founder, CEO and Lead Analyst, Aragon Research
- IIAR> Webinar with Jan Erik Aase / Partner & Principal Analyst, ISG
- IIAR> Webinar: Analyst Pet Peeves- Things AR Pros need to pay attention to
- IIAR> Webinar: IDC in 2021
- IIAR> Webinar: GigaOM update with Jon Collins
- IIAR> Webinar: IDC EMEA update with Duncan Brown