Welcome to a new generation of AR professionals!
CB Resourcing has again built and executed a comprehensive survey of AR professionals that measured salaries. But the survey, completed in late 2022, also measured a wide variety of other aspects of the AR professional’s job: How are our teams structured? Are budgets growing or shrinking? Who owns the budget? Where does AR report to inside of tech product and service vendors? Who is receiving bonuses? To what degree is RTW (which means return-to-work, but really should mean return-to-company-workplace) impacting AR professionals? How global are AR roles? And more…
A particularly interesting survey finding concerned amount AR experience and time-in-role: Slightly over 50% of AR Professional respondents to the survey have been in the same AR role for two years or less! In the previous year’s survey only 36% had been in the same role two years or less. In 2022, one quarter of respondents had less than five years experience in AR. The implication is that there has been a fair amount of job churn or reshuffling of jobs and roles, and a move towards less experienced AR pros. On the other end of the experience spectrum, in the late 2022 survey, 10% of respondents had been in the same AR role for more than ten years, compared to 17% in 2021, underscoring the shuffling.
Attending this IIAR> Salary Survey virtual Zoom meeting will help you gauge where you are in the profession from a number of angles. You will be able to ask questions in an open Q&A forum right after the presentation – the presentation will be recorded, but not the Q&A. Year in and year out, this is one of the most attended and important of the IIAR> virtual events. We hope to see you in the Zoom call.
This IIAR> Virtual Event will be hosted by:
- Maribeth Eisenmann, Associate Consultant at CB Resourcing (LinkedIn)
- Simon Burton, Co-founder and Managing Director of CB Resourcing (@CB_Resourcing, LinkedIn)
- Ludovic Leforestier, Founder and Managing Director of Starsight Communications and IIAR>Board Member (@lludovic, LinkedIn)
- Date> Tuesday 24 January 2023
- Time> 1600 GMT / 1700 CET / 0800 PT-USA / 2130 IST
IIAR> Members will be able access the recording and deck on the IIAR> Members Portal
- The IIAR> Salary Survey – 2022 Results presentation will be posted to the File Library in the members portal shortly after the end of the presentation
- The recording of this presentation portion of the event will also be available to Members on the IIAR> Members video library.
- Become an IIAR> member today to receive access to the LIVE event streaming and to the stored content
Sponsored by CB Resourcing and ARInsights.
Related posts on IIAR> Salary Survey
- IIAR> Salary Survey – 2022 Results
- IIAR> SALARY SURVEY: Do you deserve a pay rise?
- 2021 IIAR> Salary Survey shows analyst relations professional salaries significantly increased over decade
- Why is Analyst Relations commanding a 46% salary premium over Public Relations?
- How much are you worth? Introducing the IIAR Salary Survey
- IIAR> Salary Survey findings: AR at 30% premium, global scope pushes AR salaries to $120,000
- Last chance to participate in the IIAR salary survey!
- Know your worth! The IIAR Salary Survey