Canalys is a Singapore headquartered analyst firm with solid roots in analysis of the tech channel, as well as in the mobility industry.
During this IIAR> Webinar, members will have an opportunity to learn more about Canalys’ global footprint, focus, and growth opportunities. Hear from Rachel Lashford, VP Marketing, how the firm’s subscription service, consulting, and events businesses have fared during the pandemic and the company’s optimism for its future positioning and development. She’ll be happy to answer your questions and learn more about how Canalys analysts can best work with the IIAR members in the future.
Martin will be hosted by Ludovic Leforestier (@lludovic, LinkedIn), Founder, Starsight Communications and IIAR> Board Member with IIAR> Members Christine Keck / Analyst Relations Director, Ciena (@cmkeck, LinkedIn) and Noelle Shipley / Director, Analyst Relations, Emplifi (@noeyshipley, Linkedin).
The replay will also be posted there shortly after the call.
Date: 9th December 2021
Time: 1600 GMT / 1700 CET / 0700 PDT / 1100 EDT
***UPDATE*** IIAR Members can access the slides and recording on the IIAR> Members Area:
- Canalys presentation for IIAR> members
- Full recording on our IIAR> Members video library
Other IIAR> Analyst Firm Webinars
- IIAR> Analyst Firm Webinar with Forrester
- IIAR> Analyst Firm Update – Omdia: A Tier One?
- IIAR> Peer Review Firm Update – G2
- IIAR> Peer Review Firm Update – TrustRadius
- IIAR> Analyst Firm Update – Verdantix, a Fast Growing ESG Leader
- IIAR> Webinar with Ventana
- IIAR> Webinar with Research in Action
- IIAR> Webinar with Forrester Research
- IIAR> Webinar with Omdia Research
- IIAR> Webinar: how HFS continues to disrupt the analyst industry and plans to drive the narrative in 2022 and beyond