Join us on the 10th June 2021 for an IIAR> Webinar with Jim Lundy / Founder, CEO and Lead Analyst, Aragon Research (@JimLundy, LinkedIn, blog), for an overview of the Aragon Research, what it covers and its methodologies.
For more on Jim, come back tomorrow for Jim’s IIAR> Around in 10 Questions interview.
Aragon Research is an independent research and advisory firm that provides business and IT executives with the actionable insights they need to navigate technology’s ever-evolving impact on business. Headquartered in Morgan Hill, CA, Aragon Research works with executives at every major level of the business and across industries to give them the tools they need to make more informed technology and strategy decisions. Aragon delivers high-impact advisory, research, and consulting services, and has a proven team of veteran analysts.
Jim will be hosted by Ludovic Leforestier (@lludovic, LinkedIn) and Anja Steinmann / (LinkedIn, @AnjaSteinmann)during this webinar they will discuss Aragon’s Story, vision and Mission, coverage Areas, lead analysts.
They will then branch into Aragon’s major research themes for 2021-2022, how Aragon is delivering on the promise of visual research and it’s different research methodologies, including the Aragon Research Globe.
Finally, they well cover both the sell and buy sides, how Aragon helps clients succeed and how AR professionals can get started with Aragon
IIAR> Members can access Jim’s presentation here on the IIAR> Members Portal.
The replay will also be posted there shortly after the call.
Date: 10th June 2021
Time: 1600 GMT / 1700 CET / 0700 PDT / 1100 EDT
Other IIAR> Analyst Firm Webinars
- IIAR> Webinar with Martin Kuppinger / Founder and Principal Analyst, KuppingerCole
- What does ISG research stand for?
- IIAR> Webinar with Jim Lundy / Founder, CEO and Lead Analyst, Aragon Research
- IIAR> Webinar with Jan Erik Aase / Partner & Principal Analyst, ISG
- IIAR> Webinar: Analyst Pet Peeves- Things AR Pros need to pay attention to
- IIAR> Webinar: IDC in 2021
- IIAR> Webinar: GigaOM update with Jon Collins
- IIAR> Webinar: IDC EMEA update with Duncan Brown
- IIAR> Webinar: Forrester in 2020
- IIAR> Webinar with Research In Action