Zoom Video Communications is looking for an Analyst Relations Manager based in Amsterdam to join our Product Marketing team. The Analyst Relations Manager works as part of a global Analyst Relations team to build deep, strong relationships with key market analysts (Gartner, Forrester, IDC, and others) to educate them about all things Zoom. In this cross-functional role, you will work closely with our product, sales, and marketing teams to help grow market share and awareness through effective industry analyst interaction and engagement–on a global basis.Continue Reading →
Tag Archives | AR job posting
- Zoom is growing at an explosive pace by every measure – revenues, people, innovation, and customers. Led by Eric S. Yuan, the #1 ranked CEO on Glassdoor, our unique culture of caring and happiness makes Zoom an awesome place to work. We are expanding teams across the organization. If you are motivated by delivering happiness, come join us at Zoom!Zoom Video Communications is looking for an Analyst Relations Manager – APAC (based in Singapore) to join our Product Marketing team. The APAC Analyst Relations Manager works as part of a global Analyst Relations team to build deep, strong relationships with key market analysts (Gartner, Forrester, IDC, and others) to educate them about all things Zoom. In this cross-functional role, you will work closely with our product, sales, and marketing teams to help grow market share and awareness through effective industry analyst interaction and engagement–on a global basis with focus on the Asia Pacific region.
- Define, measure and drive our analyst relations program to meet global strategic objectives
- Develop clear engagement plans with key Tier 1 analysts based in APAC including regular briefings, inquiries, messaging and collateral reviews
- Advocate and drive our message and market position with the analyst community
- Build meaningful and strategic relationships across a range of horizontal and vertical industry analysts
- Establish Zoom as a leader in strategically important analyst rankings and reports
- Connect senior business and product leaders with key influential analysts in Asia Pacific
- Link regional customers with analysts to solidify our market position
- Ensure consistent, unified global messaging to the analyst community by facilitating communication between key analysts and Zoom executives across the business and in multiple regions and local countries
- Collaborate with global and regional marketing and communications teams to distribute thought leadership and news to analysts
- Contribute to planning/organization/implementation of “analyst day” events: Perspectives 202X. Determine feasibility of localized analyst events.
- Support sales teams as well as other stakeholders on regional analyst relations programs and activities
- Work with marketing and product teams to develop strategy, messaging, positioning and sales tools/assets based on analyst content and opinion
- Work on analyst content and presentations for regional trade shows as well as for our annual user conference, Zoomtopia.Requirements:
- You have excellent written and verbal communications skills in English and other languages (as appropriate)
- You’re humble and have a natural curiosity to always learn more
- You’re a rock star and multi-task like nobody’s business
- You have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- You are comfortable presenting in front of executives and other groups
- You are a team player and have strong interpersonal skills
- 5+ years of professional experience in communications and/or product marketing/management for an enterprise SaaS company, including 3+ years in Analyst Relations
- Experience working with, or leading, enterprise analyst relations programs and have existing, established relationships with global and regional analysts and the proven ability to tailor initiatives and activities to local markets.
- Working knowledge of video conferencing, phone and chat products in the competitive space (optional)
- Expert-level experience using ARchitect analyst management software (optional)
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalentZoom Video Communications Company Culture Highlights:
- Winner of Comparably’s Award for Best Company Work-Life Balance 2019
- Winner of Comparably’s Award for Best Company Compensation 2019
- Winner of Comparably’s Award for Best Company Happiness 2019
- Winner of Comparably’s Award for Best Company Perks & Benefits 2019
- Sales Department is ranked in the top 5% of companies for Diversity on Comparably.
- Zoom Video Communications is ranked in the top 5% of companies for Professional Development on Comparably.
- Zoom Video Communications is ranked in the top 5% of companies for Overall Culture on Comparably. Check us out on Comparably: https://www.comparably.com/companies/zoom-video-communications Get an inside look of our office & culture here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yahkmQQnt6E Check us out with a free download: https://zoom.us/download Zoom Video Communications is an equal opportunity employer and evaluates applicants regardless of an individual’s age, race, color, gender, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status. Our combined differences are what make us Zoom!
Who is o9?
Smart. Simple. Fun. All words to describe our environment at o9 Solutions. An exciting and high energy environment that drives us to grow and AIM 10x. The perfect place to be innovative, collaborative and dynamic as an organization. We’re always looking for great talent to join our o9 team.
o9 is the premier AI-powered platform for driving digital transformations of integrated planning and operations capabilities. We help enterprises to digitally transform their supply chain with a cloud-based platform that connects the supply chain end-to-end. Whether it is driving demand, aligning demand and supply, or managing P&L, any process can be made faster and smarter with o9’s AI powered digital solutions.
Our headquarters is located in Dallas, and we currently have offices in Amsterdam, Barcelona, Bangalore, Tokyo, and Seoul. We expanded our value-adding activities to companies including Google, Nike, Walmart, Starbucks Bridgestone, Caterpillar, Interstate Batteries, Ocean Spray,
Party City, Premier Nutrition, Restoration Hardware, Tata and Wilbur-Ellis.
In a nutshell
In this position you will be owning the relationship with the analyst industry and ensure the best positioning of o9. By keeping you aware of o9 evolving capabilities, you will support our branding and communication towards the analyst community and secure top-of-mind positioning for our clients when they are in the look-out for an Enterprise Business Planning solution.
What you will be doing?
This role is responsible for engaging with key industry analyst firms who are influential in the buying process for a significant portion of our prospect community. Companies rely on the expert, third-party, unbiased opinions of the analyst community to support their decisions to partner with solution providers for enterprise planning and operations management. As a result, this role is responsible to educate, engage, and build strong relationships with the key analysts who cover our market.
- Identify key analyst relations firms and the relevant individual analysts within each firm with whom o9 should engage and creating a contact database
- Develop strong & personal relationships with key analysts and coordinate o9’s engagement with them – including coordination of analyst briefings with the right participants from o9, in-person meetings at external conferences and industry events and managing analyst participation at o9 events
- Develop a telephone briefing schedule and email communication plan in coordination with product development, product marketing, and industry marketing based on new information that can be shared with analysts to support o9’s market-leading position & thought leadership
- Support the Briefing Lead and other o9 SMEs in developing materials to share with analysts
- Lead o9’s participation in competitive analyst publications, especially Gartner Magic Quadrant ensuring o9’s differentiation is appropriately communicated and results in the right positioning in final reports
- Serve as the primary point of contact for our account reps at analyst firms
- Schedule telephone briefings and in-person meetings with o9 and analysts
- Monitor industry analyst publications
- Support analyst report responses by keeping key parties aware of deadlines and requirements for submission
- Own the content for and monitoring of peer insights review pages from Gartner and G2, and communicating about those sites to o9 internal audiences
- Track, maintain & communicate o9’s engagement with the analyst community
- Assist in content marketing, developing customer case studies and other content
The ideal candidate we are looking for
- Master’s degree, preferably in Marketing, Communications or Public Relations
- 8+ years of experience in the software/tech industry and related industry analyst experience with a successful track record in building corporate programs and creating and delivering effective communications to key internal and external stakeholders
- Experience with supply chain planning software vendors and/or SaaS software companies is a plus (Kinaxis, i2, JDA, Anaplan etc.) – Passion for digital transformation and sustainability challenge
- Existing relationships with leading analysts – Gartner network, influencers in the supply chain space is a plus
- Broad understanding of supply chain planning & integrated business planning, able to understand and articulate key planning concepts and o9’s differentiation & thought leadership
- Personable – able to develop and maintain close relationships with key analysts
- Action oriented and driven – ability to work in unstructured environments with minimal oversight
- Spokesperson capabilities with knowledge of key messages, ability to manage objections and drive positive perceptions
- Experience collaborating across multiple internal departments and geographies and working with global colleagues and stakeholders
- Executive presence to present to senior management regarding the market, competitive landscape and analyst outlook
- Proven ability to establish and grow relationships with key influencers across countries, firms and coverage areas
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
What you get:
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Unlimited paid time off
- Extended possibilities to travel
- Exposure to the biggest brands in the world
- #Beerfridays and #Winefridays
- A very strong entrepreneurial culture
- A great team to support you and you can support
- Possibility to really make a difference in a scale-up environment
- International working environment
Location: Ideal candidates should be based in our Amsterdam office in the Netherlands
Position Type: Full time
BeyondTrust is looking for an Analyst Relations Manager to join our powerhouse marketing team. This individual will develop and execute a global plan to identify and drive relationships with key industry analysts with the goal of raising awareness and recognition of BeyondTrust’s strategy, market leadership, products, and innovation.Continue Reading →
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is seeking an experienced, self-starting, highly intelligent, personable, and detail-oriented manager to join the EMEA analyst relations (AR) team to focus on the UKs and Nordic market. The successful candidate will have the unique opportunity to help drive creation and execution of core strategic AR programs for AWS in the UK and in other EMEA markets. The AR Manager role is tasked with driving awareness of the rapidly expanding number of services in the AWS technology infrastructure portfolio and to facilitate the conversation around migrations to the cloud, security, cloud transformation, and data protection issues.Continue Reading →
Accenture is looking for a dynamic media relations pro to lead the strategy, execution and coordination of a comprehensive media relations program for Accenture’s business across Canada, with a particular focus on media in Toronto and Montreal. The role is responsible for generating top tier media coverage in influential, media outlets in support of Accenture’s business objectives, and includes executive positioning programs for our Canadian leaders.Continue Reading →
Edelman has an opening in the Portland office for an Analyst Relations (AR) practitioner within the PNW technology practice. We are seeking a Senior Account Executive (SAE) to join our growing team of talented and collaborative communications professionals who provide a diverse client base with expert counsel in analyst relations, communications & event planning, content development, and media and influencer engagement. The AR SAE exhibits strong understanding in all areas of analyst relations, including development and/or execution of strategic client plans and building and maintenance of professional relationships with industry analyst contacts. As an SAE on the AR team, you will also have the opportunity to help drive new business and marketing efforts, as well as lend support to team across practice areas, which makes interest and comfort in driving PR programs as well as AR efforts highly desired.
Edelman has an opening in the Portland office for an Analyst Relations (AR) practitioner within the PNW technology practice. We are seeking a Senior Account Executive (SAE) to join our growing team of talented and collaborative communications professionals who provide a diverse client base with expert counsel in analyst relations, communications & event planning, content development, and media and influencer engagement. The AR SAE exhibits strong understanding in all areas of analyst relations, including development and/or execution of strategic client plans and building and maintenance of professional relationships with industry analyst contacts. As an SAE on the AR team, you will also have the opportunity to help drive new business and marketing efforts, as well as lend support to team across practice areas, which makes interest and comfort in driving PR programs as well as AR efforts highly desired.Continue Reading →
As the Director, Global Digital Experience you will be responsible for the finding, collection, curation, placement, promotion, and distribution of all AR related assets and other approved assets from a wide variety of sources e.g. PR, Content Central, Product Management, Product Marketing, Global Customer Program, etc.
The AR team is involved with the creation of hundreds of different types of marketing assets every year ranging from very high-value Analyst Research reports, complex multi-media assets, to in-depth Customer Case Studies, product briefings, and Voice of Customer reports.
Each of these assets plays a very valuable part in our internal and external communication, in sales and marketing strategies, and serve as a notable differentiator with our competition. In addition the AR team is exposing a wide range of high-value technical and business Oracle content towards both customers and the analyst community to inform, educate, and motivate them in their quest for useful, informative and usable content. Continue Reading →