As the Director, Global Digital Experience you will be responsible for the finding, collection, curation, placement, promotion, and distribution of all AR related assets and other approved assets from a wide variety of sources e.g. PR, Content Central, Product Management, Product Marketing, Global Customer Program, etc.
The AR team is involved with the creation of hundreds of different types of marketing assets every year ranging from very high-value Analyst Research reports, complex multi-media assets, to in-depth Customer Case Studies, product briefings, and Voice of Customer reports.
Each of these assets plays a very valuable part in our internal and external communication, in sales and marketing strategies, and serve as a notable differentiator with our competition. In addition the AR team is exposing a wide range of high-value technical and business Oracle content towards both customers and the analyst community to inform, educate, and motivate them in their quest for useful, informative and usable content.
One of the most significant challenges we face with these assets is ensuring they are readily accessible to both the internal organizations who can use them, and our external constituents who would find them compelling and valuable in their decision making, or in their assessments of Oracle’s capabilities. This is particularly important as we expand the role, scope, and reach of the Analysts Relations team to not only our high touch analysts, but increasingly to the 1000s of analysts we want to reach via our Scale Strategy.
The successful candidate would be responsible for bringing deep knowledge of planning digital journeys across multiple channels. They will need to understand the creation, management and curation of digital assets, and work closely, and collaboratively, with content and publishing teams, and data measurement teams, to develop programs and solutions that seamlessly blend all aspects of AR actions and activities into a compelling digital execution and experience.
This is a very critical role in a new and highly competitive environment. The ability and willingness to take charge of, and responsibility for, a comprehensive digital program and experience is essential. You must be collaborative. You also must have the ability AND the willingness to be an integral part of a team, participative, a contributor, and somebody that complements the existing efforts and activities of the AR team.
- Serving as the business lead in the planning and execution of a digital experience for both customers and analysts
- Developing digital strategies and eco-system plans across the whole digital consumer journey for a wide range of constituents and clients across a wide spectrum of industries and products
- Overseeing digital programs to maximize effectiveness; being nimble and adaptable as needed to consistently improve, edit and expand programs to ensure content connects with our constituents in the most creative, dynamic way possible
- Working collaboratively with data + measurement teams to identify new ways to help measure the ROI of digital campaigns; defining KPIs and implementing measurement and reporting methods that effectively gauge success
- Developing standards, systems and best practices for content creation, distribution and maintenance including real-time implementation of content strategies
- Working collaboratively across teams to ensure content strategy aligns with existing plans, influencer programs, media relations campaigns, etc
- Developing comprehensive social media strategies that incorporate industry best practices; providing client contacts with strategic, audience-centric social media analysis and counsel
- Defining new ways to help measure the ROI of influencer programs in order to show impact and demonstrate digital experience success
- Serving as a point of quality control, reviewing and editing digital content to ensure high quality and precision in constituent deliverables
- Mentoring and coaching junior staff through constructive feedback, goal setting and consistent communication
Preferred Skills and Experience include:
- Ability to develop and lead a digital content and experience program for a diverse global audience of customers and industry analyst professionals
- Deep understanding of the evolving digital landscape and platform trends with a track record of success developing and managing targeted digital content programs on a global scale
- Ability to understand and translate quantitative and qualitative data points into dynamic engagement strategies that capture and hold different audiences attention
- Knowledge of the latest data analytics tools across multiple platforms; skilled with reporting and metrics in order to inform content strategy and show ROI to AR management
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to control timelines and budgets
- Management experience with the ability to lead, coach and inspire a team of junior staff
- Team mentality with the ability to thrive within collaborative, integrated teams
- Project management with strong attention to details and an ability to manage multiple deadline-driven projects
- Strong communication skills and ability to “think across boundaries”
- Ability to explain complex things in a simple way that people can understand
- Good public speaking and writing skills
- BA/BS degree preferred
PLEASE NOTE: This position is only available at our HQ location in Redwood Shores, CA. Local SF Bay Area candidates only, please.
For prompt consideration, send your resume directly to me at: email@example.com and use “DIRGDE” as the subject line of your email.
As part of Oracle’s standard employment process, candidates will undergo a complete background check after an offer has been extended. These background checks are conducted by a professional third party firm at no charge to the applicant and include: prior employment verification, education verification, social security trace, criminal background check and motor vehicles records (where required for position).
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.