Benefitfocus is on a mission to re-shape the benefits industry. With one out of fourteen Americans electing their employee benefits using our technology, and $49 billion of annual transactions taking place on our solution, we have the ability to ignite the entire ecosystem and have embarked upon a journey to evolve into a true platform company: connecting buyers with sellers. As our first ever Analyst Relations Manager, you will be responsible for defining and executing a program that informs our new strategic direction and builds working relationships with key industry analysts.
We are looking for a seasoned Analyst Relations Manager to develop and implement a successful, results-oriented Analyst Relations Program. You will be an integral member of the marketing team helping to create a category as well as develop and grow relationships with analysts and influencers in relevant markets. You will be highly collaborative and will work closely with senior executives across business units, sectors, and portfolio offerings in a highly complex environment.
- Develop the overarching strategic plan for Analyst Relations and ensure execution against all aspects of the program
- Develop and maintain positive relationships between senior analysts and senior Benefitfocus leadership in order to deliver strategically important outcomes
- Provide guidance to senior executives, strategy and marketing teams based on insights gained from analyst research and feedback/input
- Assist the sales team to manage analyst impact in opportunities and support with insights as well as advisory from analysts
- Develop an integrated plan with marketing which supports message validation, as well as external campaigns
- Develop, prioritize and monitor an analyst report calendar to maximize positive coverage
- Manage the annual analyst and advisor event
- Manage global research contract negotiations with analyst firms and ensure the group contracts are maximizing value to the organization through proactive management and reporting on usage and outcomes
- 5-7 years’ experience
- Proven experience of analyst relations in B2B technology and/or insurance sectors, platform experience a plus
- Experience of working in a fast paced and complex environment – ability to work and thrive through organizational complexity and influence perspectives / drive results.
- Strong capability to think strategically across internal boundaries and deliver an end-to-end, integrated perspective of Benefitfocus to the analyst audience
- High degree of attention to detail and an ability to manage delivery of simultaneous deadline dependent projects
- Deep relationship management skills
- Strong organizational, communication and writing skills
- Committed to training and self-improvement
- An energetic, curious and positive mindset
Contact the IIAR Community manager to get a referral.
You must log in to post a comment.