NTT DATA is seeking a Global Analyst Relations (AR) Manager to expand the AR team. You will report to the Director of AR and have the opportunity of working at a local and global level. From a global perspective you will be required to contribute to major analyst report evaluations and support global initiatives such as analyst events. At the local level you will work towards taking ownership of the EMEA AR programme working closely with Executives and regional marketing to deliver real business benefits. The role will primarily be based in London with the option for flexible working.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is passionate about AR and looking to further their career working for a top ten global IT services company.
- Support submissions for major analyst evaluation reports (incl. Gartner Magic Quadrants, Forrester Waves, IDC Marketscapes, etc) to achieve excellent results
- Provide advice and counsel to executives and SMEs in preparation for analyst briefings and meetings
- Lead reporting and AR metrics to share with the Executive team
- Cultivate strong relationships of trust both internally with key stakeholders and externally with industry analysts to further improve market perceptions of NTT DATA and increase market awareness
- Work collaboratively with AR peers across NTT DATA and NTT globally
- Demonstrable experience in AR
- AR certification desirable but not essential
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Flexible and adaptable self-starter
- Team player with strong relationship-building and interpersonal skills
Join NTT DATA in the UK and you will be joining a growing company where you will be more than just another employee. With an entrepreneurial attitude you will have the opportunity to grow your career and stand out from the crowd. At NTT DATA we help develop innovative business and IT solutions for some of the most respected organisations in the public and private sectors.
At NTT DATA we place great importance on the value of diversity. The powerful effect of being able to call on a diverse workforce and all the benefits that go with it are central to our culture. It’s a core principle that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation. We believe that building an inclusive and diverse workplace is essential to our success; we want our people to feel comfortable, be themselves and, as a result thrive.