As a follow up to the IIAR> Awards 2020, we’ll be doing a deep dive with some of the top analysts in the industry to understand the most important qualities that analyst relations professionals should focus on and more importantly the pet peeves that AR pros MUST avoid.
The panel will feature
- IIAR> Analyst of the Year 2020, Peter Marston (LinkedIn) / Research Director Worldwide Intelligent Application Services, IDC –check his ‘Around Pete Marston from IDC in 10 questions‘ interview
- Swapnil Bhatnagar (LinkedIn, @swapnbha), Research Director, Avasant
- Nicholas McQuire (LinkedIn, @nickmcquire), SVP & Head of Enterprise Research, CCS Insight –check his ‘Around Nick McQuire in 10 Questions‘ interview.
Join us on March 18th at 0800-0900 PST / 1600-1700 GMT for an IIAR> Members interactive session hosted by Aniruddho Mukherjee (LinkedIn, @aniruddho) / IIAR> Board Member, and Ludovic Leforestier (LinkedIn, @lludovic) IIAR> Board Member & Founder Starsight Communications and leverage their feedback to deliver the most effective results for your stakeholders.
During the session, we will discuss:
- How has the day as an analyst changed in 2020?
- What does it take to become successful as an industry analyst?
- A memorable example of great AR
- What do analysts value the most from an AR pro?
- What are Analyst Pet Peeves?
- What should AR Pros do to build relationship post lockdown?
Industry Analyst Relations has an increasingly strategic role in many organizations because of the significant impact it can have on sales, mindshare and customer success. Whether you’re new to the AR profession or have been doing AR for decades, it’s helpful to stay apprised on what analysts believe are the most valuable attributes AR pros can contribute – especially considering how buyer behavior will continue to evolve over time and impact how analysts spend most of their time and investments. This session will discuss ways AR can best partner with analysts to deliver the best results for their business in context of those changes.
If you haven’t already, register here to join the discussion and feel free to reach out if you have specific questions you’d like to cover ahead of the call. We’d love to hear from you.
See you on March 18th!
Other posts on the IIAR> Analyst of the Year
- A Deep Dive into the 2022 IIAR> Awards
- 2022 IIAR> Awards Winners
- Announcing the IIAR> Awards 2022!
- IIAR> Holiday Party 2022
- The IIAR> Industry Analysts and Analyst Relations of the Year Awards 2021 Unleashed!
- Announcing the IIAR> Awards 2021!
- Who will be the IIAR> Analyst and Analyst Firm of the Year 2021?
- IIAR> Webinar: Analyst Pet Peeves- Things AR Pros need to pay attention to
- IIAR> Webinar: partnering with industry analysts for effective AR
- Special year, special awards: The IIAR> Announces Industry Analysts and Analyst Relations of the Year Awards 2020