Here are the top ten best practices we un-earthed during the IIAR> AR Professional Of The Year 2019 survey.
- Regular briefings
- Targeted coverage
- Open discussion about company strengths and weaknesses
- Sending the deck ahead of the briefing so there’s time to come up with in depth questions
- Well organised AR events that encourage conversation not mere presentations
- Support for research interviews, being pragmatic during Evaluative Research.
- When AR helps to get the right people on the table for f2f meetings and when AR gives feedback about what kind of information is the most valuable for its organization
- Pro-actively flagging developments in coverage areas
- Knowing the kind of material/projects my company works on.
- Sharing data under NDA
Related posts on organising briefings for industry analysts
- IIAR> Best Practices Paper: Running an industry analyst briefing
- [GUEST POST] Do’s And Don’ts For Analyst Interactions by Chase Cunningham / Forrester
- 10 things analysts want most
- IIAR Webinar: Introducing CCS Insight – and how they make sense of the connected world
- [GUEST POST] Tips to Ensure a Productive Analyst Briefing
- [GUEST POST] How to Create a More Compelling Analyst Event
- Wrap-up: IIAR Germany 2018 kick-off
- [GUEST POST] What is your product and what does it do? by Adrian Sanabria / Threatcare
- [GUEST POST] Analyst Briefings: The Delicate Business of Client References, by Vicki Jenkins / Nelson Hal
- [GUEST POST] Analyst Briefings: Preparing for Success, by Vicki Jenkins / Nelson Hall
- [GUEST POST] Analyst Briefings: Are you a Strategic Team Member or the Note-Taker? by Vicki Jenkins / NelsonHall
- [GUEST POST] Key Requirements for Vendors When Briefing Software Analysts, by Natalie Petouhoff / Constellation
- [GUEST POST] Maximizing the impact of an analyst briefing – 2 of 2 by Richard Stiennon / IT-Harvest
- [GUEST POST] Maximizing the impact of an analyst briefing, by Richard Stiennon / IT-Harvest
- The hype cycle of Vendor Briefing Requests
- How to structure an analyst briefing?
- [GUEST POST] Vendors: suggestions to maximize briefing value, by Carol Rozwell / Gartner
- [GUEST POST] Briefing tips and best practices from Lisa Rowan / IDC
- Analysts: When you’re looking for a briefing – help me to help you
- On the use of briefing request forms for analyst firms marketing
- Gartner improves the vendor briefing process
4 thoughts on “10 things analysts want most”
Pingback: Announcing the IIAR> Awards 2020! | Institute of Industry Analyst Relations (IIAR)
Pingback: The IIAR> Institute of Influencer & Analyst Relations / Join us for the 2021 IIAR> London Christmas Networking party, celebrating the Analysts & Analyst Firms and the AR Professionals & AR Agencies of the year
Pingback: The IIAR> Institute of Influencer & Analyst Relations / Announcing the IIAR> Awards 2021!
You must log in to post a comment.