- PAC a vendor based business, strong in France, Germany (actually a French company managed from Germany by a French guy!) – Software & Services.
- CXP built on end-user business in France with a low entry point – Software & Services, it means centre d’expertise des progiciels)
- BARC, looking at BI, German, bought by CXP > Le CXP and BARC merge: ignore local firms at your perils
- … plus Berlecon, bought by PAC Smart move: PAC buys Berlecon
- AR pros should keep a watch on the internationalisation of the CXP Group offerings on the one hand and the impact of CXP Group companies in local markets where they are often deal makers.
A recording of the session and a copy of the presentation are available for members <<Here>>
- Why should AR pros call CXP Group?
- IIAR Webinar: Le CXP Group, a European powerhouse?
- Le CXP Group moves to consulting – CEO Yannick Carriou interviewed
- German analyst firms: die große Konsolidierung
- CXP Group – A European analyst powerhouse in formation?
- IIAR Webinar: with Laurent Calot, CEO of CXP Group – April 23 @ 16:00 BST
- Gallic research firms get cosy: after taking on Germany, CXP and PAC merge
- Le CXP and BARC merge: ignore local firms at your perils
- [ANALYST FIRM NEWS] John Leigh joins PAC UK
- Smart move: PAC buys Berlecon
- September IIAR London Forum Featured European Analyst Panel
- Reminder to Register for IIAR London Forum – Thursday, Sept 16th