Part-time position available for IIAR Community and Marketing Manager, approximately 2 days per week. Reporting to the IIAR Board with the objective of serving and growing the membership.
- Manage the administration of events, membership contact and member’s resources for a small, non-profit organisation
- Handle member and prospective member queries
- Manage events program including bi-monthly London Forums and monthly teleconferences
- Manage the IIAR Website/Blog and Members Resource database
- Create and distribute a monthly Newsletter
- Occasional membership surveys
- Manage and post to the IIAR Social Media sites.
- Analyst Relations experience preferred
- Knowledge of WordPress, MailChimp, SurveyMonkey, Huddle and Google business apps an advantage.
Location: UK with travel to London. Willing to discuss alternative locations.
For further information, please contact dpaul(at)analystrelations(dot)org
You must log in to post a comment.