This was a question asked on the new Forrester AR community, so I thought I’d point readers to some older conversations where that topic was pretty much nailed.
- IMHO, tiering should be at the individual analyst level and not at the firm. Read my comment here.
- Still IMHO and still in that comment I made the point that tiering should be related to the AR plan objectives.
Read also the conversation there.
Finally, there’s an IIAR Best Practices Paper – A New Foundational Approach to Analyst Tiering « The IIAR Blog (IIAR membership required).
IIAR Best Practice Paper on tiering
Other AR Best Practice posts
- [GUEST POST] How to lose an industry analyst in 10 days (and ways)
- IIAR> Best Practices Webinar: Strategic Analyst Tiering For Digital Business
- Why and how should you tier the analysts?
- Latest IIAR> Best Practices Paper – A New Foundational Approach to Analyst Tiering