The IIAR is delighted to announce the winners of the 2014
IIAR Analyst of the Year
AND THE WINNERS ARE…
Following yesterday’s announcement of the IIAR Analyst Firm of The Year 2014, here are the individual nominations.
Place to the results!
So it seems Ray is ubiquitous indeed. As he said “I’m very thankful and appreciative of the IIAR for this distinction. As an independent and trusted professional association, the award conveys great responsibility and honour. As part of that responsibility, I’m looking forward to more of a mentoring role as well as encouraging colleagues to develop of the next generation of analysts who can serve buyers, vendors, and other influencers.“
More details will be provided to IIAR members during a call on the 15/1/15.
The IIAR Analyst of The Year has been running since 2008, see below the past winners.
- The IIAR Analyst of The Year 2012 was Alex Soejarto, Gartner
- The IIAR Analyst of The Year 2011 was Phil Fersht / HfS Research
- The IIAR Analyst of The Year 2010 was Phil Fersht / HfS
- The IIAR Analyst of The Year 2009 was Ray Wang back then at Forrester
- The IIAR Analyst of The Year 2008 was Ray Wang / Forrester