Cylance is seeking an Analyst Relations Manager to help with Cylance’s strategy for working with industry analysts (Gartner, IDC, ESG, etc.), major technology organizations, and government organizations that drive regulatory issues. You will report the VP of Product & Solutions Marketing and be responsible for an industry relations program while working closely with our executive leadership. Cylance is currently disrupting enterprise markets and as well as the consumer market space, so we are seeking an individual with industry relations expertise in both markets.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Provide tactical interface to all analysts as a single point of coordination.
- Will schedule, plan and execute the series of briefing, inquiries, use of analyst papers and webinars, as well as meetings at key events such as RSA.
- Develop a three-year strategic message and vision for protecting digital assets
- Work with the executive team to define key market trends and positioning
- Define our competitive and market position with key industry organizations
- Identify, invent and initiate new strategic initiatives to drive market relevance
- Define quarterly and annual interaction plans for our contracted analysts
- Integrate analyst-developed assets into company campaigns and media relation programs
- Run monthly executive industry relations meetings
- Develop real-time messaging and positioning papers/blogs for internal and external communications
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- A Bachelor’s degree is required, an MBA or technical degree is a plus
- 6+ years of analyst and standards organization relations
- Experience with both enterprise and consumer product lines
- Previous experience with Gartner, Forester, IDC and other analyst organizations
- Comfortable working in a hyper-growth environment
- Agility of mind and operational skills
- Ability to balance resources and priorities for both long range planning with real-time issues
- Previous experience in product marketing, media relations and sales is desired
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Flexible and adaptable self-starter with strong relationship-building skills
- Must have a passion for your work and an ability to apply that passion to both daily tasks and larger projects
- Collaborative and team-oriented attitude
- Effective problem-solving capabilities
- Takes initiative and approaches all tasks and projects proactively
- Ability to prioritize and complete multiple tasks with little to no supervision
- Intellectual curiosity, humility, accountability and positive approach.
- Requires the ability to work independently with substantial latitude for action and decision while maintaining focus on achieving optimal outcomes as part of a collaborative development effort
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU TO APPLY
- Current resume
- Cover letter/summary expressing:
- Why you are interested in working at Cylance
- The skills, strengths and expertise you will contribute to our diverse team of extraordinary talent and humble hearts
BENEFITS AND PERKS
In addition to medical, dental, vision and 401(K) matching, we offer other great benefits and a slew of perks such as casual dress attire, plethora of employer-sponsored food and snack items, toll road/public transportation subsidy, gym membership discount, etc. We’re proud to be certified as A Great Place to Work for 2017-2018!
Cylance Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
WHO WE ARE
Cylance is one of the fastest growing companies in the history of cybersecurity. By successfully applying artificial intelligence and machine learning to crack the DNA of malware, Cylance has redefined the endpoint protection market, garnered acclaim from industry analysts and won numerous awards including “Best Emerging Vendor” from SC Magazine. If you have the passion and desire to disrupt industries, protect the world from cyberattacks, and be at the forefront of a revolutionary new technology, we want you to join us!