Note : Salesforce are open to three different experience levels listed in the title for our current opening Market Strategy, Analyst Relations.
Salesforce is looking for an experienced and passionate analyst relations expert with established industry analyst relationships.
This role will manage analyst relations for a Salesforce product line and requires a commitment to innovation in the technology industry and an understanding of the enterprise software and cloud computing spaces.
Clear, concise, and consistent communication skills are a must. Additionally, open communication with other members of the Market Strategy team is an essential requirement for the role.
The ability to multi-task and prioritize while maintaining a sense of humor is also required.
- Develop and manage Salesforce’s industry analyst program and strategy for a core Salesforce product line
- Work closely with key partners across the company to execute on analyst strategy and build relationships with the analyst community
- Oversee planning and execution of analyst meetings, tours, analyst days, Salesforce events, and briefings; track and report on analyst engagement activities
- Serve as a trusted partner internally and provide first level feedback to spokespeople and senior executives, share thoughtful notes with stakeholders, own follow-up items, suggest next steps, and drive strategy discussions
- Take the lead on Salesforce’s participation in analyst evaluations and collaborate with internal stakeholders, including marketing, product management, solutions engineers and executives; facilitate the timely completion of analyst survey requests.
- Demonstrate excellent judgment for company’s best interest, strong situational analysis, and the ability to negotiate analyst retainers
- Be a great team player – willing to jump in and help others, take on new responsibilities and projects
A minimum of a bachelor’s degree
A minimum of 5 years experience in AR
Extensive experience in the creation and execution of core strategic analyst programs
Excellent verbal and written communication and project management skills
Ability to deal with constant change and be quick to adapt to new challenges
Proven ability to work under tight deadlines with limited resources
Ability to multi-task and quickly prioritize projects and communicate priorities to stakeholders
High level of energy, enthusiastic team player, and dedication to excellence
Willingness and ability to travel up to 30% of the time
Based in San Francisco (Indianapolis and New York can be considered for the right candidate)
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Please Click here to apply