The Analyst Relations & Marketing Intelligence Specialist will be responsible for driving, executing, and managing the company’s visibility, interaction and influence within a diverse analyst community. Crucial to this role will be planning activities for key vendor evaluations, events, and other elements resulting in a positive representation of the company. In this role, the specialist will also be required to provide actionable intelligence generated from data gathered from multiple sources like primary research and secondary research to assist in strategic decision-making.
Analysts Relations – Position Responsibilities (50% of the time)
- Assist the team in aligning communications to serve, both, key internal clients and industry analysts.
- Build a strong connection between company executives and the analyst community to maximize analyst recommendations and positively influence security decision makers.
- Facilitate analyst briefings/interviews in an effort to support various research projects and reports.
- Create and maintain presentations, documents, and any other marketing collateral required to brief the analyst community.
- Support planning for industry analyst events.
- Encourage constant engagement with the analyst community and ensure they are updated about the company’s latest initiatives.
Market Intelligence – Position Responsibilities (50 % of the time)
- Analyze data to identify market trends and opportunities, customer behavior among other insights.
- Support in the development of market intelligence initiatives like market sizing models, competitor analysis etc.
- Assist the product portfolio development efforts by completing any ad-hoc secondary research requests from internal stakeholders.
- Evaluate competitors to help establish the competitive industry edge.
Essential Skills and Experience
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Excellent project management skills and ability to prioritize multiple projects with little assistance.
- Demonstrable ability to build cohesive networks with technical and corporate colleagues and work collaboratively with all colleagues within a busy, global marketing department.
- The right candidate will be able to thrive in a fast-paced, team-oriented, high-growth environment.
- Excellent knowledge and skills of Microsoft Office, with a strong emphasis on PowerPoint and Excel.
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to forge lasting relationships with analysts which are built upon mutual trust, open communication and sharing of information and success.
- Be self-motivated and enthusiastic.
- Has the ability to adapt with changing initiatives and objectives and work with a large group of people.
- Knowledge and understanding of primary and secondary research techniques
- Some travel is required (5-10%)
Specialized Knowledge and Skills
- IT security industry knowledge is highly desirable though not a must.
- Past experience with security software vendors or project management a big plus.
- Very good analytical and written skills.
Essential Education, Skills & Environment
- Master degree in marketing, statistics, public relations, communications, journalism or relevant discipline required.
For more information and to apply for this role click here