The Director, Public Relations and Analyst Relations is responsible for driving worldwide public and industrial relations programs that elevate awareness, drive demand and communicate brand promise across multiple media platforms. Reporting directly to the Chief Marketing Officer, this critical role will build, develop and lead a team of professionals, manage corporate public relations and industry analyst activities including programs/campaigns, announcements, customer successes, events, agency management, joint PR with select partners, and competitive programs.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following (Other duties may be assigned):
Public Relations/Analysts Relations:
- Ensure world-class execution of PR programs and tactics aimed at raising understanding of Stratasys solutions/capabilities and credibility as trusted, global leader.
- Develop and maintain the ongoing quarterly PR/AR plan, integrated with go-to-market and product launch teams.
- Initiate and expand focused industry analyst program that helps elevate our leadership position among key influencers.
- Orchestrate with regions to ensure global and regional PR activities are complementing each other.
- Cultivate and maintain relationships with key media that have global influence.
- Prepare news and launch activities, including coordinating media and analyst interviews, tours, events, generating releases, presentations and other materials as appropriate.
- Ensure documentation in place to support our PR claims as required.
- Build, develop, manage, and lead a high-performance PR/AR corporate team.
- Manage all resources (people and program) within quarterly budget.
- Manage and direct agencies or contractors as needed. Ensure agency and outsource work are world-class, efficient, and aligned to plan.
- Establish and track key metrics to measure investment effectiveness and competitive trends.
- Ensure preparation and plan in place for crisis PR scenarios.
- Ensure key players understand roles and responsibilities.
- Provide media training as needed for select spokespersons.
- Support senior executives in external communications.
- Demonstrates commitment to Stratasys Core Values by leading, acting and behaving in a manner consistent with these values.
- Follows all company safety policies and procedures and attends all safety training related to the job.
Essential Education, Skills, and Experience:
- Minimum Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing or Business Administration.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in global high-tech or industrial solution Public Relations role.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience managing and leading a team of communications professionals.
- Demonstrated prior experience managing Public Relations agencies.
- Demonstrated ability to build and lead a high-performance communications team.
- Ability to effectively manage remote resource and work across multiple cultures and global time zones.
- Demonstrated success in managing media relations programs; strong relationships with business and trade reporters.
- Proven ability to link PR/AR plans and activities to business results.
- Accomplished “storyteller” – ability to take complex concepts and messages and transform them into an audience-resonating story.
- Proven project management skills.
- Well-developed analytic skills (measurement, ROI).
- Self-starter with the ability to easily rework deadlines as business objectives and priorities change.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Uncompromising ethics and integrity; good judgment.
- Possess high levels of tact and diplomacy; effective engaging at all levels of the company.
- Ability to work well with others.
- Preferred Qualifications:
- MBA preferred.
- Experience representing an industry leader.
- Experience in industry analyst programs.
- Works in a pleasant office environment with other department staff, utilizing a computer workstation and various software applications. Specific work schedule is coordinated with direct supervisor.
- Travel requirement: Up to 25% of the time (primarily U.S.).
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Stratasys, Inc. will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire. All offers of employment with Stratasys, Inc. are contingent upon the successful passing of a background check.
For more information and to apply for the role Click here