At 17:00 on the 26th June, the UK arm of the IIAR is meeting with Steve Hotham CEO of the newly merged Ovum / ITM Research company (which is branded Ovum), along with Martin Hill, MD of Ovum’s Telecoms Research and Consulting, and Ian Charlesworth, MD of Ovum’s IT Research and Consulting.
They will be presenting the new Ovum organisation and its new product range and capabilities as well as explaining the many changes that have taken place as a result of the merger, which was announced in April.
Following many years of consolidation of all of Informa plc’s technology research companies under the Ovum brand, Ovum now claims to be the world’s largest telecoms industry research firm and fourth largest technology analyst house by analyst numbers. It also believes it provides the most in-depth analysis across the IT, telecoms, and media industries combined, enabling the firm to best advise on the opportunities and challenges of convergence.
Secure your place to find out what’s in store for Ovum and ask the questions that matter most to your AR priorities.
Should you have any questions beforehand that you would like addressed in Ovum’s presentation, please email these to trevor at analystrelations do.t org
You are also invited to join the session in person either in person or by webex, pls register using the form below or directly here for the webex. This is free for IIAR members , £15 for non-members, redeemable against membership, apply here.
- Ovum, the quietly competent of ICT research industry?
- Ovum lays out its strategy to the IIAR
- IIAR US Teleconference with Ovum MD – Q&A session
- [GUEST POST] Despite it all, Ovum is still a tier one analyst
- Ovum AR community call tomorrow (22/11/11)
- Ovum divorces from Datamonitor and graduates to Informa ownership
- Ovum launches its ‘brief a ton’
- Ovum’s got a brand new AR soapbox
- IIAR Discussion Group – OVUM to Discuss the Black Book of Outsourcing
- The British Are Coming! Datamonitor stalks Gartner analysts
- WORLD EXCLUSIVE: Gideon Gartner on the IIAR Blog!
- An update from Ovum
- Brief summary of the last IIAR Forum presentation by Datamonitor