A panel of experts will be sharing their advice in a best practice call on training the analyst spokesperson on Wednesday 21st September, 4-5pm BST / 11-12pm ET / 8-9am PT.
If you’ve ever wondered how to tell your CEO he needs training, or been confronted by a salesperson who refuses to believe press and analysts are different then this is a great opportunity to glean some tips. If you’re in need of some ammunition on why training is so important then hear an analyst’s view on what happens when the spokesperson gets it wrong or the pitfalls of confrontational styles.
- Best practice guidelines – how to handle the spokespeople
- The briefing session – top tips and tricks for speaking before others
- The analyst’s viewpoint – pitfalls and how to avoid them
- Paul Bevan – Analyst, Bloor Research
- Kim Crosby – Founder, CustomerClix
- Ludovic Leforestier – Analyst Relations Director, BearingPoint and IIAR Board member
Please email me to reserve your place on this call. A full transcript or live recording of the call will be made available to IIAR members after the event.
Note: The IIAR does not endorse any third party provider and participation by a third party provider in an IIAR event should not be construed as either an endorsement or a recommendation. If any member would like to participate in, or host an event, please contact the secretary.
You must log in to post a comment.