Yesterday, the IIAR hosted a teleconference with TPI – the world’s leading provider of sourcing data and advisory services for service providers. The two featured speakers on the call were:
- Paul Reynolds Director and Chief Research Officer, TPI Momentum
- John Keppell John Keppel, Chief Marketing Officer TPI, Partner & Managing Director TPI Research
During the webinar, TPI shared some fascinating insights about current market dynamics along with an overview of TPI’s research and consulting services
- Perception to not deliver on services is the top reason for end users not selecting a supplier
- TPI sees a 3x increase on pressure to hire a tier 1 or tier 2 provider in order to reduce risk
- TPI says new outsourcing adoption fastest growth is among companies ranked in the 201 – 500 range
IIAR members can login into the Huddle workspace for a copy of the presentation here.
For those unfamiliar with TPI and its ASK Momentum service, click on this link for more information –http://www.tpi.net/resources/service_providers/tpimomentum.html
1 thought on “Recap of Sept 9th Webinar – TPI shares fascinating insights with the IIAR”
The webinar was very useful in getting an overview of current trends in outsourcing. Thank you for hosting it and thanks especially to Paul and to John for taking the time to share some of their research with us.
You must log in to post a comment.