We are looking for an exceptional Analyst Relations Specialist to join our growing team. In this role, you will work with the VP of Business Development to reach great results from analyst evaluations and organize and drive analyst thought leadership relationships for Workato. If you can successfully manage multiple projects across critical deadlines, enjoy preparing presentations to educate analysts, and are able thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment, we have the perfect job for you!
Workato has a positive, diverse, and collaborative culture—we look for people who are curious, inventive, smart, hardworking and work to be a little better every day. Workato has also been recognized amongst the “Top 47 Enterprise Startups to Bet Your Career On in 2020” and the “Hottest 13 Productivity Software Startups to watch in 2020!” by Business Insider.
- Work with VP of Business Development and Workato execs to secure positive analysts reports, and deliver quality information to analysts
- Project-manage key annual evaluations with tier 1 analysts like Gartner & Forrester
- Schedule briefings, inquiries, demos and advisory days with key analysts, Workato customers, and Workato executives.
- Developing and monitoring an analyst report calendar for coverage potential
- Securing analyst quotes for press releases
- Preparing analyst briefings, presentations, and documents
- Responding to analyst inquiries, monitoring briefings, ensuring that deliverables are provided
- BA/BS degree in a marketing or technology-related field is preferable
- Needs to grasp product details and market trends, helpful if demonstrated in a previous analyst role
- Prior experience working in the Enterprise Software space is helpful
- Should be a self-starter with proven organization, project and business management skills and a strong sense of ownership
- Strong orientation to managing program details
- Strong communication and presentation skills (written and oral)
- Comfortable working with various senior execs within Workato and accomplished industry analysts