As the Analyst Relations Director, you will be involved in establishing the company’s AR function — from its operations and processes to team-building and campaign focal areas. This is a unique and exciting opportunity to build a Marketing function to support a fast-growing company as it categories a new market and grows revenue at scale. The role will be involved in the market segmentation efforts of the company and determining GTM plans.
The role requires a well-rounded candidate who can combine legitimate expertise across the marketing mix with the ability to learn Behavox’s products quickly, distill its technical value, and drive mass-market appeal. The successful candidate must be a strategic thinker who can execute efficiently. Marketing is both art and science. You must possess an analytical, numbers-oriented mindset and be equally creative in ideating and developing campaigns that achieve corporate revenue goals.
Ideal candidate profile
- Experience in enterprise B2B SaaS organizations
- Experience running AR beats for public companies
- Terrific relationships with top-tier analysts
- Great storyboarding, messaging development skills
- Integrated communications experience incorporating IR, PR, social, blogging as one communications machine globally
- Global corporate communications experience
- Product marketing experience
- Customer moxie for references in analyst reports
- Experience playing an integral role in storyboarding, developing messaging, and advising C suite and spokespeople.
- Ability to build relationships with Executives, Salespeople, Product, and Key Stakeholders across all functions.
- Resourceful—a culturally sensitive, global-minded, creative problem solver.
What we offer
- A highly accomplished and global team;
- Competitive salary;
- Bonus for overachieving KPIs;
- Fully covered health benefits;
- Training and mentoring opportunities.
You must log in to post a comment.