As a Senior Marketing Manager within Market & Analyst Relations, you will be an expert on the Finance and Risk Solutions market including understanding the industry, personas, value differentiators and competitors leveraging primary and secondary research to create insight. You will action your insight in two ways: First, through the development and execution of an analyst relations program to strengthen our brand and boost sales. This role will maintain ongoing relationships with industry analysts across all tiers of analyst firms and own quarterly briefings. Second, by informing our market messaging, product roadmap priorities, and enablement differentiators. You will act as a key strategic advisor as you collaborate across product, marketing, customer insight and sales to provide guidance on industry views and analyst opinions to the business to inform strategy, business, and marketing decisions.
- Actively work to research, assess, develop and maintain and an external view of the market including industries, personas, differentiated value and competitors
- Build and execute an industry analyst relationship program and maintain engagement with key analysts to promote our ongoing innovation and offerings (e.g., quarterly briefings)
- Act as a client evangelist to ensure the business understands the market landscape and how it’s shifting to inform market messaging, product roadmaps and enablement.As the ideal candidate, you will be highly analytical and have experience assessing a market and developing and executing analyst relations programs. You will be assertive, collaborative and operate with a bias toward action.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or related field.
- 7+ years of experience in B2B product marketing.
- Experience using market trends, knowledge and product development to grow the business.
- Analytical knowledge with strong communication and presentation experience
- Experience working effectively with cross-functional teams and external industry analysts.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office toolsPreferred Qualifications:
- MBA or other advanced degree.
- Ability to learn new areas quickly, take ownership of issues, develop recommendations and execute on proposal.