Director, Analyst Relations, is responsible for managing Oracle’s Analyst Relations (AR) program for Oracle Communications Network Solutions. Our network and cloud infrastructure solutions provide the foundation for delivering advanced 5G, IoT and cloud-based digital services. Virtualization of network control elements such as session management, signaling, policy and subscriber data management in the cloud.
We are looking for someone with a strategic mind, strong relationship-building skills and a track record of executing successful analyst relations, strategic communications, and/or product marketing programs. The ideal candidate must have experience managing cross functional teams in a fast paced environment and the ability to manage multiple projects and priorities. Experience in the Communications Industry is a plus.
There are hundreds of analysts from firms worldwide who are trying to understand and help customers understand the telecommunications space within the new paradigm of 5G and cloud computing. Your role is to inform these analysts and explain how Oracles solutions help transform global communications, with person-to-person contact with dozens of them. You should be creative and able to think “out of the box” to find the right analysts to get our Oracle solutions and broader Oracle message across.
You will be responsible for proactively maintaining positive relationships with leading industry analysts and influencers and driving awareness and coverage of Oracle vision, strategy, differentiation and market momentum. This person will support the Senior Director of Analyst Relations for Industry solutions and will work closely with senior executive and functional team leaders across the company. In this role, the candidate will have a direct opportunity to impact Oracle results, while also helping do things differently, bringing in new approaches and innovating AR processes and communications as needed.
Leadership and decision-making skills are a must for this position. You must be collaborative and have the ability and the willingness to be an integral part of a team: an active participant, contributor, and someone who complements the existing team.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Plan and execute all aspects of a targeted, global analyst relations program
· Develop and maintain positive relationships with key analysts, influencers and internal stakeholders
· Manage regular analyst engagements, including strategy days, briefings, inquiries, meetings and events
· Educate analysts about Oracle Communications Industry vision, strategy, growth and customer success
· Provide strategic guidance to product strategy and product marketing teams based on insights gained from analyst research and feedback/input
· Manage the creation of presentations and briefing documents for analyst engagements
· Interface with sales executive teams to align to their priorities and to report on AR activities and analysts’ perspectives
· Develop and monitor an analyst report calendar to maximize coverage
· Create internal blogs regarding key analyst reports providing the field with ways to leverage these reports
· Communicate key analyst reports to the field to assist in sales deals
· Contribute to sales strategies based on analyst recommendations and perspectives
· Support marketing teams with analyst contributions to marketing activities
· Periodically communicate program direction and achievements to internal audiences
· Deliver spokesperson training as needed
|Preferred Experience & Skills Includes|
· 8+ years of Analyst Relations or Product Management/Marketing experience in Enterprise Software (preferably in Global Communications or other industry verticals or Enterprise Applications and/or Cloud Software)· Experience working in large, global companies – ability to work through organizational complexity to influence thinking and drive results across disparate geographies and disparate business units· Ability to “think across boundaries” – work with Development, PR and Product Marketing and distill and deliver messages from those teams back to our own· Know how to explain complex things in a simple way that people can understand· Ability to create and tell a simple customer oriented benefit driven value proposition · Strategic, analytical thinker with strong leadership skills · Strong attention to detail and an ability to manage numerous deadline-driven projects simultaneously· Influencing, negotiating, and relationship management skills· Public speaking and writing skills· Strong organizational skills· Creative thinker with a bias for action· Prefer candidate based in San Francisco area or Denver, but can live nationwide
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Development and implementation of business plans, marketing strategy, and forecasts for a product/service or vertical market.
As a product analyst you will participate in every stage of the product life cycle to ensure product meets the needs of users. Drive the implementation of programs in support of the marketing strategy, business plans, and forecasts for assigned product lines. Maintains current status of customer specifications for existing and future products. Identify, evaluate, and recommend marketing opportunities in support of product line objectives. Drive product functionality delivering high quality product documentation. Lead products through scheduled release assisting others to manage commitments and resources. Measure and report progress and review deliverables.
Acknowledged authority within the Corporation. Provides leadership and expertise in the development of new products/services/processes, frequently operating at the leading edge of technology. Demonstrated product/project management experience. Ability to work with Executives. Strong interpersonal skills. Excellent written and verbal communication. Demonstrated product/project management experience. Creative, energetic, and enthusiastic. Team player. Experience using or implementing Oracle, SAP, or Peoplesoft applications. Basic HTML and web technology skills a plus. BA/BS/MBA degree.
You must log in to post a comment.