As Head of Global Analyst Relations you will be the responsible person for creating and maintaining awareness and preference of Spryker with key media and analyst firms worldwide. Working closely with senior company leadership, your role will get Spryker favorably mentioned, referred to, and placed on the key analyst reports so as to build and enhance Spryker’s reputation on a global scale.
- Hold the overall responsibility of planning, developing and executing all elements of Spryker’s global Analyst Relations Program
- Be a strong driver in shaping and influencing the analyst research agenda and coverage, and share relevant research throughout the company including Marketing, Product & Sales
- Get Spryker placed in relevant industry reports – particularly Gartner Magic Quadrant and Forrester Waves as well as others such as IDC
- Work closely with all marketing functions to ensure best use of reputation assets across marketing channels and through the buying cycle
- Collaborate with Product Marketing to secure positive analysts reports, and deliver quality information to analysts
- Shaping product and vision story to get attention for Spryker in the market and develop strong relationships with key analysts in the commerce sector
- Facilitate analyst briefings and interviews during specific events and secure analyst quotes for press releases
- Oversee budget, analysis and recommendations for purchased analyst research services and collaborate with them to complete research reports and whitepapers
- Review, summarize and track relevant research for internal stakeholders
- Provide insights on analyst feedback, research coverage and information gathered from industry conferences back to Spryker’s Management team and other internal key stakeholders
- 10+ years of experience in Marketing, Communications and Analyst Relations, proven track record of working in a renowned market research company such as Forrester or Gartner is a plus
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and strategic listening skills to effectively exercise tact, discretion, judgment and diplomacy when interacting and/or negotiating with all levels of internal and external customers
- Ability to work strategically with senior leadership to achieve goals
- Team player and demonstrated ability to work with cross-functional organizations (Sales, PR, Social Media, Product, Business Development)
- Strong creative, strategic, analytical, organizational and personal sales skills
- Demonstrated successful experience writing press releases, making presentations and negotiating with media
- Ability to manage multiple projects at a time under clear deadlines
- Experienced in developing and managing budgets, hiring, training, developing, and supervising personnel as well as external contracts and agencies
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills in English, German is a plus
- We challenge and grow: our mission is to provide each Sprykee with a framework for holistic and regular 360 feedback and personal and professional development, enabling you to master daily challenges and develop personal and professional skills.
- We care about our herd: we provide you with great onsite experience within our office and beyond. To support your health we offer fresh fruits, healthy cereals, and cool drinks, discounts on Urban Sports memberships, height-adjustable/standing desks and free flu vaccinations. To invest in your future, we offer a company pension scheme and free German language classes.
- We celebrate our success: company events, team events, thanksgiving dinners, “Glühwein” nights, regular “herd events” such as cocktail mixing workshops, BBQ, movie nights and many more allow you to get in touch and exchange with colleagues living the Spryker spirit.
- We focus on our vision: join an ambitious journey while having the perks of being responsible for your own time management, flexible working hours and home office.
- We live constant innovation: constant innovation is not only essential to our product but the key to our DNA in all areas of business: Choose between newest hardware versions e.g. Mac or Lenovo laptops and work on the latest business models and technologies.