Mimecast is looking for a remarkable industry analyst expert with a firm grasp of the cybersecurity market to direct the strategy and operations of the global Analyst Relations program on the Corporate Communications team. The ideal candidate is comfortable balancing strategic and creative thinking with tactical and detailed execution. This independent and cross-functional expert requires excellent communications skills, both written and verbal, to best position Mimecast and grow awareness with key analysts on Mimecast’s world class service offerings. The person in this role will be responsible for successfully leading cross-functional teams and multiple projects on a global scale in support of the broader Analyst Relations program.
- Help drive the strategy for a global analyst relations program in support of the go-to market strategy and Mimecast’s business goals.
- Proactively engage and deepen relationships with analysts and market influencers
- Work effectively with internal cross functional teams to best articulate Mimecast’s vision, strategy, competitive differentiation, and market leadership
- Drive and manage global analyst coverage
- Respond quickly to analyst requests, manage all responses that may require creating deliverables and coordinating between various internal departments.
- Own all program activities such as analyst inquiries, briefings, and interviews.
- Provide strategic business value to product marketing, product management, marketing, and sales.
- Coach and prepare spokespeople for analyst engagements as needed.
- Assist internal subject matter experts and spokespeople in preparing content as needed.
- Support corporate communications and marketing teams in other AR-related programs and activities.
- Analyze relevant analyst research, summarize, and distribute for internal stakeholders.
We offer a highly competitive rewards and benefits package including private healthcare, dental and life coverage. Mimecast is an entrepreneurial and high growth company which will provide the right candidate with a wealth of career development opportunities. All Mimecasters strive on being high performers, problem solvers, and team players with passion and integrity.
Mimecast is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength that diversity brings to the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of gender, race/ethnicity, protected veteran status, disability, or other protected group status. EEO is the Law.