The objectives of this role are to drive and execute improved industry analyst awareness and perception of Atos North America (NA) in the IT Services Services marketplace, to engage NA leadership in developing enduring analyst relationships and to position analysts to be advocates for Atos in the industry. The position reports to Senior Director, Atos Analyst Relations – North America.
- Develop, execute and measure proactive analyst engagement plans (including, but not limited to inquiries, proactive briefings, executive relationship development, Atos news dissemination, analyst research support and analyst event participation) to achieve Atos NA’s business goals and to effectively represent Atos’ strategic initiatives, vertical industries, and services capabilities with the industry analyst community in collaboration with key stakeholders such as Atos Global Analyst Relations, NA marketing, Atos senior executives and go-to-market leaders
- Be both a definitive Atos NA point of contact with the analyst community for the role’s scope of and voice of the business to the analysts
- Lead Atos NA’s response efforts for key analyst research such as vendor rankings (e.g. Gartner Magic Quadrants) including cross-organization content collaboration, client reference identification, briefing facilitation and analyst engagement. Support related Atos Group initiatives.
- Develop differentiated messaging with unified global voice for the analyst community
- Plan and execute Atos hosted analyst events and Atos analyst event sponsorships.
- Advise content creators on effective analyst presentation development
- Train executive spokespeople for analyst engagement
- Educate Atos personnel on the impact of analysts in our markets and how to leverage analyst opinion in marketing & sales situations.
- Keep the organization informed of key industry trends, competitive developments, Atos feedback and important analyst reports/media citations based on analyst engagement
- Strong depth of marketing and communications experience in the IT industry; Demonstrated related experience in product/services marketing and influencer relations preferred
- Excellent Written, Presentation and Interpersonal skills required
- A current extensive network of industry analyst relationships
- Outstanding program management experience and skills with demonstrated ability to manage numerous important concurrent projects
- Sound Business Judgment, Business Values & Ethics
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to build trusted working relationships with analysts and analyst firm executives, with key internal stakeholders and with the global Atos AR team.
- Ability to work effectively at all levels of the Atos organization from the most senior leaders through subject matter experts.
- Flexibility to adapt to dynamic business situations and environments
Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with over 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of over € 11 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information technology space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education as well as multicultural and pluralistic approaches to research that contribute to scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the group enables its customers, employees and collaborators, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably and confidently in the information technology space.
Here at Atos, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our Atos culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong.