The Oracle Analyst Relations team is looking for their next APAC leader:
You will be responsible for proactively maintaining positive relationships with leading industry analysts and influencers and driving awareness and coverage of our cloud vision, strategy, differentiation and market momentum.
This role will support the Senior Director of Analyst Relations, International, and will work closely with senior executive and functional team leaders across the company.
You will also collaborate with other AR managers in our broader team of 30+ AR professionals. In this role, the candidate will have a direct opportunity to impact the Oracle end-to-end cloud portfolio, while also helping to do things differently, bringing in new approaches and innovating AR processes and communications as needed.
Leadership and decision making skills are a must. You must be collaborative. You must have the ability AND the willingness to be an integral part of a team, participative, a contributor, somebody that complements the existing team.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Plan and execute all aspects of a targeted analyst relations program
Develop and maintain positive relationships with key analysts, influencers and internal stakeholders
- Manage regular analyst engagements, including strategy days, briefings, inquiries, meetings and events
- Educate analysts about Oracle Solutions vision, strategy, growth and customer success
- Manage the creation of presentations and briefing documents for analyst engagements
- Interface with local sales executive teams to align to their priorities and to report on AR activities and analysts’ perspectives
- Develop and monitor the analyst report calendar to maximize coverage
- Create internal blogs & updates regarding key analyst reports providing the field with ways to leverage these reports
- Communicate key analyst reports to the field to assist in sales deals
- Contribute to sales strategies based on analyst recommendations and perspectives
- Assist sales in managing analyst impact in deals
- Support marketing teams with analyst contributions to marketing activities
- Periodically communicate program direction and achievements to internal audiences
Professional Experience & Skills Required
- Exceptional business acumen
- Good relationship & communication skills
- Ability to “think across boundaries” – work with PR, Product Marketing, Product Strategy & Development and distill and deliver messages from those teams back to our own
- Know how to explain complex things in a simple way that people can understand
- Strong attention to detail and an ability to manage numerous deadlines
- Influencing, negotiating, and relationship management skills
- Public speaking and writing skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Creative thinker with a bias for action
Come and join the team who won IIAR 2019 Team of the Year. The possibilities are limitless!