We are looking for an exceptional individual to join our analyst relations program. This position is very strategic and will have a direct and immediate impact on Tanium’s success. Tanium is a product that spans both the ITOps and Security world. This role will cover two main aspects:
- Lead the Tanium Security Portfolio Analyst Relations (AR) efforts globally
- Build and run the Tanium EMEAR Regional AR program
An ideal candidate will have experience running analyst relations at a cybersecurity and/or enterprise software company. You have experience building and running successful AR programs and working extensively with internal stakeholders and colleagues across PMM, PM, and Comms. The position reports to the Director of Analyst Relations. You will have frequent engagement with Tanium’s C-suite and senior leadership across the team.
This individual excels at the fundamentals: bringing established relationships with leading industry analyst firms, and a proven track record of managing analyst relationships, strategic planning and execution of briefings, analyst tours and strategy days, and growing coverage and favorable product evaluations performed by analyst firms. If you want to push the definition of an analyst relations position, become a strategic advisor to the business and find new ways to engage this key audience, we want to hear from you.
What you’ll do:
- As part of the overall Tanium Portfolio, lead the Security AR efforts.
- Build and run the EMEA Regional AR program, which will encompass managing the regional analyst(s)/analyst firms that touch on the entire Tanium Portfolio
- Manage and grow analyst relations program to influence key industry analysts in areas related to cybersecurity and risk/compliance.
- Expand relationships with top security analysts and influencers to ensure they understand Tanium’s value proposition, corporate vision, C-level perspectives, product roadmaps and more.
- Identify, develop and manage the relationships with key security analysts and company spokespersons while coordinating with product marketing, product management, engineering, sales etc. to ensure Tanium’s products are positioned well in analyst research reports, market share data and industry event presentations.
- Stay abreast of industry research, drive internal knowledge sharing, and work closely with product marketing team to incorporate analyst feedback and research findings into messaging workstreams.
- Manage executive participation in analyst interactions and build and improve the bench of spokespeople across the organization
- Collaborate closely with multiple teams including product marketing and product management to develop communication vehicles that clearly and succinctly describe Tanium’s value proposition and competitive differentiation.
- Generate Analyst Relations content, including briefing documents, messaging, competitive positioning, rebuttals and responses to crises and issues
- Generate opportunities to utilize analyst knowledge for product launches
- Work collaboratively with regional teams to help adapt content & advise on global strategies so local teams can adapt
- Manage reporting, results analysis and distribution
We’re looking for someone with:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 7-10+ years of analyst relations management or other relevant experience
- Experience in analyst relations programs with software enterprise (particularly cybersecurity) preferred
- Experience working directly with executives, product management and product marketing functions
- Knowledge of trends in communications and analyst relations.
- Experience running and executing high profile analyst relations programs, with a track record of success and positive feedback from analysts.
- Positive history of successfully interfacing with executives and influencers – both internal and external
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, ability to articulate key messages clearly and explain technical concepts using a range of communications vehicles.
- Ability to be creative, strategic, analytical, and think outside the box to solve problems
- Strong project management and time management skills
- Interpersonal skills with keen ability to explain complex concepts across the organization and to large audiences
- A team player that collaborates as standard practice and operates successfully with global and virtual working teams
- High energy, “can do” personality and ability to thrive in a growth environment
- Proven experience blending high-level critical thinking with more tactical operational activities
At Tanium, we empower the world’s largest organizations to manage and protect their mission-critical networks. There’s a reason why 6 of the top 10 retailers, 12 of the top 15 US banks, and 4 of the US Armed Forces use Tanium. We provide lightning-fast capabilities at their fingertips to see everything and do anything across their computer networks – with unparalleled scale. We pride ourselves on being unstoppable in the pursuit of our mission. We are diverse problem solvers driven to do the right thing and win as a team.
You must log in to post a comment.