Informatica is seeking an experienced communications professional to lead analyst relations for our MDM and data governance business units (90%). Secondarily, this role includes leading European analyst relations for Informatica (10%)
You will align with MDM, DG and European business leaders to develop a program that influences industry analysts in support of key business goals. This position means blending high level, critical thinking with tactical operational activities. You will work with a wide range of teams in communications, product management, marketing, sales.
Informatica – A Leader in Analyst Relations
The successful candidate will be a key member of a mature and successful analyst relations program. You will have the opportunity to make your own mark, but you aren’t inheriting a hot mess and won’t start with an analyst apology tour or waste precious time explaining the value of analysts to executives. Informatica provides the culture, support, and resources for AR managers to run a successful program.
Informatica – Leader in Enterprise Cloud Data Management
The use of “leader” is not adopted lightly, but comes with confidence based on strategy and execution. Don’t take our word for it, look at what the analysts are saying. Gartner has positioned Informatica as a leader in all the MQs we play in. And not just Gartner, but other analysts and influencers have positioned Informatica as a leader in their signature research. None of Informatica’s competitors in data management have achieved this level of consistent leadership.
- Develop and foster relationships with key analysts in the MDM, data quality, privacy, security, archiving and European markets.
- Proactively manage Informatica’s evaluation in MDM and Data Quality Magic Quadrants, plus associated Critical Capabilities and Voice of the Customer reports
- Drive proactive briefings to keep analysts apprised of Informatica momentum
- Proactively use inquiry/consulting to influence analysts and identify useful insights for Informatica
- Manage internal/external requests for information, research participation, event speakers
- Act as a trusted advisor, providing counsel on AR best practices to the business
Level – Director Level
Our ideal candidate has experience in data management, ideally in master data management, data governance, data privacy. Prior experience in analyst relations is not required. Product marketing, marketing communications, sales backgrounds would be suitable.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Strong project management and attention to detail is a must
- Ability to multitask, manage deadlines and communicate priorities to cross-functional teams
- Positive & can-do attitude, proactive and resilient with the ability to remain calm under pressure
- Good influencing ability at all levels, confident and challenging when appropriate
- Exercises good judgment and discretion/ confidentiality when required
This role is based in the U.S. and telecommuting is an option is for experienced professionals with a proven track record of telecommuting. Domestic and international travel is expected (10-15% of time). This position reports to the Vice President of Analyst Relations.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Life at Informatica
Follow us to meet our team, learn more about life, careers, and events at Informatica. Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
You must log in to post a comment.